1 woman arrested in drunk driving (which SS halimo is this? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:farmajoyaab:

1 woman arrested after police say she was involved in a drunk driving hit-and-run, had 3 children in car
| September 06, 2017

201791063640625602679988014844283_G.jpg

A Rochester female is arrested after police said she was driving drunk and was involved in a hit-and-run.

The hit-and-run happened Tuesday morning around 12:20 at the intersection of Wilder Road NW and West Circle Dr. NW. According to the Rochester Police Dept., two cars were heading west when the victim’s vehicle stopped at a red light and the suspect clipped it on the passenger side from behind.

Police later identified the suspect as 29-year-old Farhiyo Mohamed. She was arrested at her home near 3700 block of 8th St. NW.

When officers arrived at her home, they detected Mohamed had been drinking and had hit the victim’s car. At the time of the arrest, Mohamed blew a .22. They also determined that Mohamed had her three children in the car at the time of the accident. There were two boys ages 5 and 8 and one 5-year-old girl.

Mohamed faces charges of 2nd Degree DUI and Driving After Revocation. She also did not have insurance.

http://www.kttc.com/story/36302050/...unk-driving-hit-and-run-had-3-children-in-car

3 kids
No insurance
Drunk driving

Was she drinking because she could get away from her miserable life?

The kids will be turned to child services now. They will be worse off with them now

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've seen it 3 days ago and I refrained from posting her bc you and I don't know what her mental status is, what she's going through and on top of that why proliferate her image to further ceeb her.

I just feel bad for her. We do make mistakes sometimes. You can see that she wants to be a good Muslimah but there are forces making her do that.

That said, I need her phone number ( she's a single mother too) :hillarybiz::trumpsmirk:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Just so we're clear everyone-- this happened in the UK not Canada. We would never do such a thing here :drakekidding:
:mjlol: Where do you live?!?! Of course it happens here. Somali girls were busted in a prostitution ring north of Edmonton. Somali girls go clubbing and get arrested for public drunkenness here in Edmonton and all of Canada. Don't try to escape this

This isn't something to laugh about.

Some Somalis will laugh at people on judgement day, just to lose thier good deeds.

May Allah give her a recovery and ease her mind with well being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending