1 of MY HOBBIES is to cook off of YT. I’ve decided to finally learn how to cook this Somali staple

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Malawah is gross.

Lahooh with tea and sesame oil has grown on me over the years, it’s better. It was always the oil that got to me. We rarely make it anymore at our house.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Malawah is gross.

Lahooh with tea and sesame oil has grown on me over the years, it’s better. It was always the oil that got to me. We rarely make it anymore at our house.

Mine had zero concentration of oil. How dare you dismiss my heroic geeljire cooking attempt :mjlol:

I’m gonna play with this Malawax. I’ll eat it like I’m at First Watch restaurant. I’m gonna have strawberry and blueberry on it with cream. I’m gonna attempt to have it like a French toast :trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No need to buy a donut when I can make a malax at home and bring it with me

Malawah is gross.

Malawah is gross.

source.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mental mistake!

Do I leave it out in the open to forment ?
Leave it in the fridge over night the batter will be thick due to the flour absorbing all the wet ingredients

And it will be easier to cook em cause they won’t break as easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending