1 man 1 vote ad campaign in Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They hired a bunch of local singers to record this song;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imma vote in this instead of USA election if they allow diaspora to do absentee votes.:salute:

Tukraq

VIP
Nigga why not, I am just as Somali as any local :gucciwhat:
no your not, they live there and thats there citizenship not the same with you, thats like saying Churchill could have voted in the US election due to american blood I'm sorry but thats not how things should work, people that live there should be the only ones voting on what goes on where they live, also change the title sxb, its 1 person 1 vote not 1 man 1 vote

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
no your not, they live there and thats there citizenship not the same with you, thats like saying Churchill could have voted in the US election due to american blood I'm sorry but thats not how things should work, people that live there should be the only ones voting on what goes on where they live, also change the title sxb, its 1 person 1 vote not 1 man 1 vote

Thats nonsense Turks in Germany can also vote back in Turkey so why not us.

Our remittance checks have made sure Somalis back home have had a life line, we have every right to vote as diaspora.

Turkey's expats and the vote
  • Total number of voters 59.4m - including 3,049,065 outside Turkey
  • Germany has 1.4m eligible voters; France 340,000; Netherlands 250,000; Austria 105,000; 100,000 in UK
  • Ballot boxes in 123 missions in 60 countries, from Denmark to Uzbekistan
  • Voting outside Turkey took place from 7-19 June
  • By 20 June, 1.49 million Turks had cast their ballots abroad, a turnout of 48.8%
  • Vote in Turkey on 24 June

Tukraq

VIP

Our remittance checks have made sure Somalis back home have survived, we have every right to vote as diaspora.
turks are just stupid if thats the case

Our remittance checks have made sure Somalis back home have had a life line, we have every right to vote as diaspora.
Nacaala, we should get two votes for how much money we send there.

Trending

Latest posts