😈🧍 πŸ˜­πŸ‘Ά rant

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Just finished watching Devil man Crybaby, and man am I confused. Nothing made sense from the beginning to the end. Im quite disappointed since I saw a lot of good reviews on this anime. Akira is such a ass nigga. uuf I hate MCs like him. Never wanted to slap a fictional character that bad.

Riyo was the only complex character that I almost came to like, but his hypocrisy really through me off. He hates humans but why is Akira an exception?

If anyone who watched this series can explain to me wtf was the point of the whole show I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Cartman

reformed
Oh my GaWd aKiRa is sUch a aSS
17164ADD-9BFF-48B3-AC2C-ADD0335B8388.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I only saw the first episode on a wide ass tv and my family was there next thing I know I see anime titties all over the screen best believe I’m not watching that shit again

[SPOILER:mjcry:] [/SPOILER]
miskiin...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just finished watching Devil man Crybaby, and man am I confused. Nothing made sense from the beginning to the end. Im quite disappointed since I saw a lot of good reviews on this anime. Akira is such a b*tch ass nigga. uuf I hate MCs like him. Never wanted to b*tch slap a fictional character that bad.

Riyo was the only complex character that I almost came to like, but his hypocrisy really through me off. He hates humans but why is Akira an exception?

If anyone who watched this series can explain to me wtf was the point of the whole show I would really appreciate it.
There was no point, everyone was fucked no matter what.

Cartman

reformed
I will make you grovel to me like you did last time :pachah1:
Shut up you , I’ll expose just how dirty you are. :fittytousand:

β€œIf a woman did that to me, I'd be all like, β€˜Hey, why don't you stop...dressing me up like a mailman and making me dance for you, while you go and smoke crack in your bedroom and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed!!!’”