😈🧍 πŸ˜­πŸ‘Ά rant

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Shut up you , I’ll expose just how dirty you are. :fittytousand:

β€œIf a woman did that to me, I'd be all like, β€˜Hey, why don't you stop...dressing me up like a mailman and making me dance for you, while you go and smoke crack in your bedroom and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed!!!’”
You just salty because of how I humiliated you in front of the whole school

Fact: This is hands-down the worst South Park character | IGN Boards

Shiet if I was beaten up by a person 3x smaller than my own weight I would be mad too.

Cartman

reformed
You just salty because of how I humiliated you in front of the whole school

Fact: This is hands-down the worst South Park character | IGN Boards

Shiet if I was beaten up by a person 3x smaller than my own weight I would be mad too.
It’s my right to question the authority of our class President, especially if they fucking make the site PC Wendy :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

This and her girl army turned SomaliSpot PC and we need to put a stop to it now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nafiso Qalanjo

It’s my right to question the authority of our class President, especially if they fucking make the site PC Wendy :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

This wh*re and her girl army turned SomaliSpot PC and we need to put a stop to it now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked you better when you had AIDS

Nafiso Qalanjo

The reason why Wendy is going after Cartman is because someone exposed her after kissing him :damn:

A gun was being held in my head. I either had to do that or die. Wished I chose death. His breath was horrendous. :kodaksmiley:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
What is south park is that a kid show bro its weird

Cartman

reformed
Listen, I’m the voice of reason. You remember sloppy Joe day, or what was suppose to be sloppy joe day. This Wendy ruined it and gave poor ole me a heart attack. How crewl Wendy, how crewl:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts