🔴 Breaking News: Lebanon DECLARES WAR on Israel?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He's made it so easy and comfortable for me. Waan yaaba everyday how much he has blessed me.

Go cry about it you dumb Somolion.

:pachah1:
Bro we have a saying if your life is to easy, you ought to be worried about that.

Your paradise is on this earth, you are the one who is going to cry when its qiyamah time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go ahead shake that booty for the jews 🤣🤣

why was Hizbollah exempt where they the winner?

The winner of the war was the Syrian side, and Hezbollah (HA) was and still are allied with them. But it was not the reason as to why they were allowed to remain heavily armed.

When the war ended in '89, Israel occupied the southern part of Lebanon and Syria de-facto occupied the rest of the country (with pro-Syrian politicians taking over, 10s of thousands Syrian forces remaining, the mukhabarat (intelligence service) ruling the country). But since Syria was part of the agreement, it was accepted by the locals as a reality and consequence of the war, and remained there until the revolution in 2005 when the (sunni) PM Rafic al-Hfariri was assassinated by Syrians/HA.

Back to HA, the original intent was to allow them to remain as a resistance force to fight against Israel occupation, without directly involving the army and thus dragging the country into a new war. Israeli occupation started in the beginning of '82 and went on until 2000, when they withdrew as they were regularly and *literally* terrorized by HA and couldn't handle no more.

When Syria and Israel left, HA become the only strong force left, being heavily armed and now holding the country 'hostage' politically and militarily :manny:

Hopefully Hezabollah will be obliterated and with few casualties. Either way, both forces are troublesome and need to cease to exist to keep the region safe :kanyehmm:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro we have a saying if your life is to easy, you ought to be worried about that.

Your paradise is on this earth, you are the one who is going to cry when its qiyamah time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go ahead shake that booty for the jews 🤣🤣

I pray all my salah (almost all Somalis and Muslims don't) and I memorized the Quran (almost all Somalis and Muslims haven't) and I am charitable and I have another dozen good qualities (can't say the same for many of you who cheer for civil war and support warlords). Looking at your post history in the Politics section (your paradise is in the Politics section), you should be extremely worried about yourself. People like you don't go to Jannah. You think you're going to Jannah? Another delusional person in the community. You will burn next to mass murderer Abdullahi Yusuf.

:trumpsmirk:

I pray all my salah (almost all Somalis and Muslims don't) and I memorized the Quran (almost all Somalis and Muslims haven't) and I am charitable and I have another dozen good qualities (can't say the same for many of you who cheer for civil war and support warlords).

Brother, don't bring us all down while uplifting the good quality of yours :gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I been to the Somali lands multiple times. Many people don't pray except Jum'ah. I know a guy who told me Al Shabab had to enforce prayer with the public roaming suuqa and in magaalada so its the same deal in the south.

Oh, you made me take a trip down my memory lane :ohhh:

You're not lying. I've been there as well, and can't remember the amount of times the adhan comes on and people not bothering to take time to pray despite not doing anything. But I never thought that it was that common. Walle these pseudo-religious folks need an awakening :leon:

Garaad diinle

 
Hezbollah is the only resistance lebanon has to offer and they where instrumental in the war of 2006 where they were successful in repulsing the zionest aggregation. A lot of lebanese are okay with the zionest regime and would gladly work alongside them as their sidekick if necessary with no hesitation. I think hezbollah is a necessary evil to have in lebanon not only are they a thorn in the zionest side but also the only legitimate enclave of resistance in the region they'll sure keep them on their toes.

Hezbollah is the only resistance lebanon has to offer and they where instrumental in the war of 2006 where they were successful in repulsing the zionest aggregation. A lot of lebanese are okay with the zionest regime and would gladly work alongside them as their sidekick if necessary with no hesitation. I think hezbollah is a necessary evil to have in lebanon not only are they a thorn in the zionest side but also the only legitimate enclave of resistance in the region they'll sure keep them on their toes.

I think the support (passive or active) for Israel among Lebanese is divided alongside sectarian lines. Christians for the most part seem to have indifferent views of Israel while muslims tend to be against them, with secular ones leaning towards the former side.

Even during the Israeli occupation of Lebanon, it was a military occupation but they did set-up a semi-state with the support of christian militias and local population. And when they occupation ended did most of them relocate to Israel.

But aside from Israel being the main destabilizing force in the region, I have to stand by that Hezbollah comes in second. Especially considering their involvement in the Syrian war and their far-reaching influence with them being Iranian puppets.

Oh, you made me take a trip down my memory lane :ohhh:

You're not lying. I've been there as well, and can't remember the amount of times the adhan comes on and people not bothering to take time to pray despite not doing anything. But I never thought that it was that common. Walle these pseudo-religious folks need an awakening :leon:
5zvmxb.jpg

Garaad diinle

 
I think the support (passive or active) for Israel among Lebanese is divided alongside sectarian lines. Christians for the most part seem to have indifferent views of Israel while muslims tend to be against them, with secular ones leaning towards the former side.

Even during the Israeli occupation of Lebanon, it was a military occupation but they did set-up a semi-state with the support of christian militias and local population. And when they occupation ended did most of them relocate to Israel.

But aside from Israel being the main destabilizing force in the region, I have to stand by that Hezbollah comes in second. Especially considering their involvement in the Syrian war and their far-reaching influence with them being Iranian puppets.
Completely agree with you on this one, my ideal scenario would be a mutually assured destruction for both them and the zionist. Honestly when i look at the region you've got syria completely weak and unable to fire back at any rocket thrown by the zionest some of whom struck baghdad the capital city. Jorden which is practically a pseudo-state with no power of their own.

Egypt, turkey and the saudis are all friends with the zionist regime while iraq is a complete mess. Meanwhile hezbollah prevented the zionest from digging on their offshore gas wells and managed to force the zionest to sit down on the table and sign a border agreement. They seem to be the only force that can throw their weight around and flex their political/military muscles in the region.

Completely agree with you on this one, my ideal scenario would be a mutually assured destruction for both them and the zionist. Honestly when i look at the region you've got syria completely weak and unable to fire back at any rocket thrown by the zionest some of whom struck baghdad the capital city. Jorden which is practically a pseudo-state with no power of their own.

Egypt, turkey and the saudis are all friends with the zionist regime while iraq is a complete mess. Meanwhile hezbollah prevented the zionest from digging on their offshore gas wells and managed to force the zionest to sit down on the table and sign a border agreement. They seem to be the only force that can throw their weight around and flex their political/military muscles in the region.

Agreed. I wish HA and Hamas in Gaza had a well planned strategy of their targets when they engages in military confrontations. I'm not saying this to blame them as the latter is in a compromised seat. But I still don't understand the purpose of sending rockets from Gaza into residential areas in Israel as the repercussions will be much more severe, especially if they don't attack military targets. If these attacks actually yielded any result, I would agree but it seems to be counter-productive as they only loose the support of IC as they seem to be the aggressor. Even Egypt have started isolating them and closing their border because of 'terrorism'.

The occupied West Bank on the other hand have every right to fight back, as they are occupied in *all* sense and evicted from more land by the day. While Gaza instead need to focus on how they can lift the 'siege' as they already practically govern themselves and retain their land in its entirety. But it's sad all around.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I pray all my salah (almost all Somalis and Muslims don't) and I memorized the Quran (almost all Somalis and Muslims haven't) and I am charitable and I have another dozen good qualities (can't say the same for many of you who cheer for civil war and support warlords). Looking at your post history in the Politics section (your paradise is in the Politics section), you should be extremely worried about yourself. People like you don't go to Jannah. You think you're going to Jannah? Another delusional person in the community. You will burn next to mass murderer Abdullahi Yusuf.

I have never stated that i am going to paradise, however backing oppressive jews, the very same god warned against is not going to help you go to jannah.

Nor is the alphabet maffia activities you partake in.

Stay delusional 🤪 or not shiiit i personally do not care.

I just state situations for what they are, like a true no nonsense type of person.

I ain't even a political person at all, don't vote nor do i believe in democracy.

Shariah to the fullest is the way to go 🚶‍♂️.

i partake in fkd for time to time, and even apologise when i go to far 😂😂

Kulaha delusional the youngsters are getting bold with their shenanigans 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

you know your good deed can be nulified if you brag about them.

Trending