đź”´ Breaking News: Lebanon DECLARES WAR on Israel?

I'm almost certain that it was Hezbollah and not the national army, just like how they dragged the country into the 'Lebanon'-Israel war in 2006. As much as I stand against Israel, Hezbollah (Iran proxy) need to dealt with, one way or another.

The last thing Lebanon need right now is an imminent war, as they are on the verge of bankruptcy. Also the army is one of the last respected institution left in that country. :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
Seems like Iran wants revenge

They'll probably use the recent 'incidents' at Al-Aqsa mosque with IDF intervention, as a justification. Israel for one, won't hesitate to level Lebanon to the ground. Hopefully, HA thought really through before engaging with them :patrice:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm almost certain that it was Hezbollah and not the national army, just like how they dragged the country into the 'Lebanon'-Israel war in 2006. As much as I stand against Israel, Hezbollah (Iran proxy) need to dealt with, one way or another.

The last thing Lebanon need right now is an imminent war, as they are on the verge of bankruptcy. Also the army is one of the last respected institution left in that country. :kanyeshrug:
Lebanon's National army is more like Somalia's no power or authority. Each sect in that Country has arms. Basically if SOmalia hadn't had qabiils but sects.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:damn::deadrose:reer xaar and their meat riding calaacal for Israel is crazy
Looking Down Over It GIF by Identity

Lebanon's National army is more like Somalia's no power or authority. Each sect in that Country has arms. Basically if SOmalia hadn't had qabiils but sects.

The problem when the civil war ended in the 90s with the Taif agreement, was that all major parties of the war were forced to disarm, except Hezbollah. Which is also the reason as to why they are the only major 'sect' today, that can challenge the state. There are other armed groups as well, but they don't have the same capabilities.

As far as as the sects; all of their political positions and power needs to be divided into 18 sects. Imagine the hassle?!?! It's much more ineffective than Somalia's 4.5 :mindblown:

The problem when the civil war ended in the 90s with the Taif agreement, was that all major parties of the war were forced to disarm, except Hezbollah. Which is also the reason as to why they are the only major 'sect' today, that can challenge the state. There are other armed groups as well, but they don't have the same capabilities.

As far as as the sects; all of their political positions and power needs to be divided into 18 sects. Imagine the hassle?!?! It's much more ineffective than Somalia's 4.5 :mindblown:
why was Hizbollah exempt where they the winner?