📖Storytime: Uber Driver Confesses His Crimes to Me 😲

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would've update the trip and gotten off at the nearest junction soon he started talking that morbid un-hinged shit wallahi lol

Althought I did give this Somali adeer who's son had recently graduated my number so I could help him out with applying at my company as an Intern/Grad. I generally have pleasant interactions with Somali Uber drivers. Except when I'm in the car with someone I shouldn't be in there with. It gets fucking tense :tacky:
I had an appointment at the time and needed to get there in a timely fashion. And I did not want to worry about parking.

It was by far the strangest scenario I have seen. Lol, people actually think its a colourful tale but I did not embellish it. I thought it was odd for someone to confide in a stranger. Or even reveal their treasonous behaviour.
Your side career should be marriage counseling, I bet if you had enough time you could have potentially solved this man’s love troubles and abandonment issues. The lady he has an affair with must’ve put some severe sixr on him lol
It seems so. As he was throwing his whole life away. Long term thinking must have been impaired.

I never thought of marriage counselling but it seems interesting helping people out with their dilemmas provided they would like to heed the advice and work. I feel the problem with many marriages deals with not accepting their spouse as they are, attempting to force behaviour change rather then providing space and support to facilate it if its wanted. Along with communication blocks or undeclared expectations. That is how resentment stews. Lets not forget lack of appreciation, issues with finances, self-centredness and the problem of disparity in desire. Also, people change and life happens so there is that to contend with. There are also other issues like trouble with addiction, personality disorders, abuse and severe mental health issues (but I will assume most are not outliers).

I used to read avidly on these topics for leisure.

I had an appointment at the time and needed to get there in a timely fashion. And I did not want to worry about parking.

It was by far the strangest scenario I have seen. Lol, people actually think its a colourful tale but I did not embellish it. I thought it was odd for someone to confide in a stranger. Or even reveal their treasonous behaviour.
Had a chance to properly read your originaly post and holy-fucking-shit :russ:
I think the fact that he's financially supporting this other woman and her garac kid and footing the bill whilst some other lad blows her back out (which is 1,000,000% the case btw) is peak hilarity wallahi. His wife would probably be more upset with the fact that he's spending money that could otherwise be spent on his family than the actual cheating itself, but who knows.

I've seen the same thing. Alot of boomers his age get married young, don't really go through a party/f*ck aorund phase (which they rightfully shouldn't) and then freak the f*ck out when middle age comes knocking.

They spend all their time raising a family and working that they negelect any meaningful friendships they might have with odeeys their own age and will literally spill their guts to anyone who'll listen in time of crises. You'll be suprised the things people divulge when they're rattled like that. (I'm assuming you're in Canada) in which case this dickhead's being taken to the cleaners in T-minus 6months lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Had a chance to properly read your originaly post and holy-fucking-shit :russ:
I think the fact that he's financially supporting this other woman and her garac kid and footing the bill whilst some other lad blows her back out (which is 1,000,000% the case btw) is peak hilarity wallahi. His wife would probably be more upset with the fact that he's spending money that could otherwise be spent on his family than the actual cheating itself, but who knows.
I was shocked that this GenXer did that to himself. :deadrose:I tried to ask him what he
found so delightful about this woman that made her worth forsaking everything. He only pointed to her being 'supportive' and 'attractive.' Those were all the adjectives he could think of. Lol, Nak, you have more wisdom than him at a fraction of his age. The story was distasteful, and we know infidelity is the apotheosis of sin. Still didn't stop him from lavishing her with room and board and footing the bill for a staycation for her new man.:ohdamn:
I've seen the same thing. Alot of boomers his age get married young, don't really go through a party/f*ck aorund phase (which they rightfully shouldn't) and then freak the f*ck out when middle age comes knocking.

They spend all their time raising a family and working that they negelect any meaningful friendships they might have with odeeys their own age and will literally spill their guts to anyone who'll listen in time of crises. You'll be suprised the things people divulge when they're rattled like that. (I'm assuming you're in Canada) in which case this dickhead's being taken to the cleaners in T-minus 6months lol
It's common for westerners to focus single-mindedly on their relationships/marriage or children at the expense of their friendships. You can tell they are very weak in their community links/connections. Insert the friendly stranger, and they can no longer contain themselves. I didn't mind the confiding, but the nature of the crime was not something he should have admitted to a stranger and, honestly, was burdensome. No one is ever going to agree with him or his actions. People naturally distrust the disloyal, especially those that air out their crimes.​

these uber drivers talk too much, especially when they are somali :stopit:

I actually enjoyed talking to the two older ones that have driven me; I learned some things about Somalia from them.

I'm biased; I tip African Uber drivers a lot more

Yaraye

VIP
I actually enjoyed talking to the two older ones that have driven me; I learned some things about Somalia from them.

I'm biased; I tip African Uber drivers a lot more
I don't mind if they talk about themselves, but they always probe for info

I was shocked that this GenXer did that to himself. :deadrose:I tried to ask him what he
found so delightful about this woman that made her worth forsaking everything. He only pointed to her being 'supportive' and 'attractive.' Those were all the adjectives he could think of. Lol, Nak, you have more wisdom than him at a fraction of his age. The story was distasteful, and we know infidelity is the apotheosis of sin. Still didn't stop him from lavishing her with room and board and footing the bill for a staycation for her new man.:ohdamn:

It's common for westerners to focus single-mindedly on their relationships/marriage or children at the expense of their friendships. You can tell they are very weak in their community links/connections. Insert the friendly stranger, and they can no longer contain themselves. I didn't mind the confiding, but the nature of the crime was not something he should have admitted to a stranger and, honestly, was burdensome. No one is ever going to agree with him or his actions. People naturally distrust the disloyal, especially those that air out their crimes.​
I'm not wiser, I'm just more honest with myself. She's a younger pretty woman who rubs his back after driving strangers around all day to keep a roof over her and her garac's head and he somehow equates that with actual "support". I'd have more respect for adeers like him if they were just honest and went "my wife just doesn't drain my balls like this other woman does" :heh:

They live atomized lives. Westerns stopped valuing community, real life-long friendships (that don't revolve around downing pints at their local) and maintaining a meaningful connections with extended family members a long time ago. Not it was necessarily that way to begin with.

I don't think the whole "multi-generational household" and strong familial-bonds was the norm for them anyway. You can tell a lot about a culture based on how they are with things like hospitality and their food-culture. Most middle-Easterns, Pajeets, Somalis and some southern Europeans go ape-shit with the hospitality, they'll freely share their food and let you eat before even they do sometimes, whilst northern Europeans are just weird fuckers wallahi. The cadaan lads would lose their minds whenever they stayed for dinner and my mom whipped up a basic bariis, suqaar and salad and saw family friends, cousins etc coming and going freely. "Mate are you lot celebrating today or something" lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not wiser, I'm just more honest with myself. She's a younger pretty woman who rubs his back after driving strangers around all day to keep a roof over her and her garac's head and he somehow equates that with actual "support". I'd have more respect for adeers like him if they were just honest and went "my wife just doesn't drain my balls like this other woman does" :heh:
He has two jobs. One to pay his mortgage and Uber to maintain this woman. :mjlol:Might not even make it to divorce because he looks like the undead.

They live atomized lives. Westerns stopped valuing community, real life-long friendships (that don't revolve around downing pints at their local) and maintaining a meaningful connections with extended family members a long time ago. Not it was necessarily that way to begin with.

I don't think the whole "multi-generational household" and strong familial-bonds was the norm for them anyway. You can tell a lot about a culture based on how they are with things like hospitality and their food-culture. Most middle-Easterns, Pajeets, Somalis and some southern Europeans go ape-shit with the hospitality, they'll freely share their food and let you eat before even they do sometimes, whilst northern Europeans are just weird fuckers wallahi. The cadaan lads would lose their minds whenever they stayed for dinner and my mom whipped up a basic bariis, suqaar and salad and saw family friends, cousins etc coming and going freely. "Mate are you lot celebrating today or something" lol
People claim the shift toward individualism in Northwestern Europe is in line with the Protestant Reformation. The English are known for their frugality so I can't say why I'm not surprised. "A penny saved is a penny earned." You can't expect someone with that mindset to give freely. They might even be reusing their tinfoil Tupperware.​

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What sort of advice would you have given him?

to break up with his girlfriend
That's what I said but he choose not to listen. He made her seem like she was an angel. :deadrose:When she was a homewrecker who knew he had a wife and was as shameless as him.

He has two jobs. One to pay his mortgage and Uber to maintain this woman. :mjlol:Might not even make it to divorce because he looks like the undead.

People claim the shift toward individualism in Northwestern Europe is in line with the Protestant Reformation. The English are known for their frugality so I can't say why I'm not surprised. "A penny saved is a penny earned." You can't expect someone with that mindset to give freely. They might even be reusing their tinfoil Tupperware.​
I take it all back. I had a Somali Uber driver yesterday who started a full blown FDK session during the ride. Unprompted btw. Guy started going about how he was "9" when the war kicked off and started ranting about Hawiyes gunning down even the pigeons in the street. And how pòrns corrupting the minds of the youth in Somalia, so much so that lads are now kidnapping each other and butt-fucking the unlucky kidnappee. Just pure unhinged, schizophrenic gibberish.

Bare in mind, his Mrs called him like 3times asking to pick up their children from school, and this deranged cùnt kept talking preaching at me even as I'd stepped out of the car. Like adeer chill, you're kind of kidnapping my time right now :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

I couldn't even politely tell him to shut the f*ck either because I had my work lanyard on and he picked me up right outside the office. I'm taking the train or paying the extortionate parking fees at office from now wallahi lol

Speaking of frugality though, I noticed that it was the well-off "old money" types that were the most tight-fisted when I worked for a charity in my teens. This one particular woman put clothesline pegs on her bicuits wrapper because otherwise "they'd go stale and she'd have to bin them" lol

Last edited: