~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're so fucking random, abaayo.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN
:pachah1:Wallahi, it's a true story.

<uber driver
<2nd wife
Sounds like someone's Abo :mjlaugh:

It was an affair, not a secret polygamous situation. However, it would make for a wonderful low-budget Somali film adaptation.

Making old geezers think twice about back-home vacation wives. At the same time, sowing seeds of doubt that their number twos are merely using them (temporarily) for money while they plot their exit strategy with younger, more virile Abdis.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually agree with your eedo, as he technically managed to pull into his warped sphere where you now sound apathetic, if still sympathetic to the poor wife. With the odd texts here and there, you will be all in hook, line, and sinker before you know it. And I bet his current mistress was a rider too. Perhaps a tad bit gullible?

Postscript:
By the way, you are a great narrator, and storyteller.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I actually agree with your eedo, as he technically managed to pull into his warped sphere where you now sound apathetic, if still sympathetic to the poor wife. With the odd texts here and there, you will be all in hook, line, and sinker before you know it. And I bet his current mistress was a rider too. Perhaps a tad bit gullible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Postscript:
By the way, you are a great narrator, and storyteller.
Thank you.
When are you gonna join my Twitter space 🤔
You have a Twitter space?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You actually interact with Uber drivers? I just put my headphones in and pretent I'm on an important call, that seems to shut them the f*ck up lol
I talk to them to make sure all is well and ensure they are responsive and keep my ratings high. :ftw9nwa:

UK cab/uber drivers aren't what you'd call the most polite.

I talk to them to make sure all is well and ensure they are responsive and keep my ratings high. :ftw9nwa:

UK cab/uber drivers aren't what you'd call the most polite.
They're not impolite per se. I just don't have the energy to listen to their daily schedule and about how this is just "a side job". Like mate, f*ck off please, I've got my own shite to deal with :heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They're not impolite per se. I just don't have the energy to listen to their daily schedule and about how this is just "a side job". Like mate, f*ck off please, I've got my own shite to deal with :heh:
:ohreally:I stand corrected. I don't mind making conversation, and most people are quite caadi. However, this was more of an exceptional case. A few minutes into the ride, this fellow approached me with his dilemma as though it saturated his every thought. Do you think I will allow someone in despair to make some error on the road? Nope. You are essentially in a moving weapon.

The guy shot himself in the foot by being a co-signer on her lease, meaning he has a legal responsibility to pay if she refuses. He was moving mad about that. Hence, why I assumed irrationality and emotional turbulence were the cause. He had a white-collar job, yet I noticed the puffy and bloodshot eyes (as though he spent a night in an underground marfiish).:snoop:
these uber drivers talk too much, especially when they are somali :stopit:
I noticed. I generally let the drivers talk. The inner researcher in me likes to collect information, stories and perspectives.
This story have me floored
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

:ohreally:I stand corrected. I don't mind making conversation, and most people are quite caadi. However, this was more of an exceptional case. A few minutes into the ride, this fellow approached me with his dilemma as though it saturated his every thought. Do you think I will allow someone in despair to make some error on the road? Nope. You are essentially in a moving weapon.

The guy shot himself in the foot by being a co-signer on her lease, meaning he has a legal responsibility to pay if she refuses. He was moving mad about that. Hence, why I assumed irrationality and emotional turbulence were the cause. He had a white-collar job, yet I noticed the puffy and bloodshot eyes (as though he spent a night in an underground marfiish).:snoop:

I noticed. I generally let the drivers talk. The inner researcher in me likes to collect information, stories and perspectives.

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza
I would've update the trip and gotten off at the nearest junction soon he started talking that morbid un-hinged shit wallahi lol

Althought I did give this Somali adeer who's son had recently graduated my number so I could help him out with applying at my company as an Intern/Grad. I generally have pleasant interactions with Somali Uber drivers. Except when I'm in the car with someone I shouldn't be in there with. It gets fucking tense :tacky:

Your side career should be marriage counseling, I bet if you had enough time you could have potentially solved this man’s love troubles and abandonment issues. The lady he has an affair with must’ve put some severe sixr on him lol

Trending