🇸🇴Somali Mercenary Fighting For Russia Captured By 🇺🇦Ukrainian Forces!

This troglodyte is too semitic adjacent/looking to be Somali, guessing he is a habesha or some other adjacent group/ either way, dying for Russia is probably one of the most idiotic things you could do. The Ukrainians will rightfully torture him to death

Enough with your nonsense conspiracies. He has no reason to lie about being somali.
i highly doubt hes somali sxb
1705182179388.png

i know u got that northern cuqdad hard wired into u but not every horn of african person condemned by some cadaan twat is "somalian"

This troglodyte is too semitic adjacent/looking to be Somali, guessing he is a habesha or some other adjacent group/ either way, dying for Russia is probably one of the most idiotic things you could do. The Ukrainians will rightfully torture him to death
You have no idea what you're talking about. Somalis carry a significant amount of Middle-Eastern/Afro-Asiatic Ancestry. Hence, that's why Arabian-looking Somalis exist.

Willing to die for Russia but not for his native country of Somalia in their army. What a sad individual
Fresh Somalis sound different to Ethiopians when they speak English. That “Varam Samali” is dead giveaway. This guy is 100 percent an Ethiopian or newly Baptised Somailand Coastal Ethiopian 😉

I know a Dinka guy that fought for Ukraine; I didn't believe him until he showed me videos of him fighting in what looked like the most apocalyptic war I've ever seen

Langaab Africans never cease to amaze me

:jcoleno::mjcry:

I know a Dinka guy that fought for Ukraine; I didn't believe him until he showed me videos of him fighting in what looked like the most apocalyptic war I've ever seen

anything for money these days. Even if it means fighting a war that doesnt have a single atom of relevance to you

This is an old practice. People used to join random armies to earn money since BC, often not having any immediate stake other than striking riches.

This is an old practice. People used to join random armies to earn money since BC, often not having any immediate stake other than striking riches.
Good example were the Carthaginians. Mainly due to their small population, they heavily relied on mercenaries from neighbouring Berber tribes.

A ruthless tactic the Carthaginians employed to expand their mercenary army when they warred with Rome was when they expanded into Iberia they raided the villages of various Iberian tribes & kidnapped women to force Iberian tribal chiefs into offering their young men to serve the Carthaginians with the guarantee their kidnapped women would be freed when the war is over.

GemState

36/21
VIP

Kinda based tbh. Fighting a war in Europe and making money from it is a flex. You only look retarded if you got caught or died, but if you survive? Great stories to tell tbh

де́ньги ( dénʹgi ) means : money ( an old Russian coin ) .
From Middle Persian دانگ
( dâng , literally “ sixth ” )
any of several coins, dāniq , originally
" a sixth of a dirham " .
dâng دانق relates to the somali word
lacag which means : ( money ) Which originally came from
( lix + ka = lixka ) lixka / lacag which literally means : ( the six ) .
x ح = c ع
lix lixda lixaadka lacagta

Last edited:
No chance. His accent does not even sound Somali.

He is more likely an Orthodox Eritrean or Ethiopian, I can see why they would join them. No Somali would go fight in eastern europe, what a joke.

The west is making a habit of making up Somali mercenaries as some kind of scare tactic in recent times. They lied about Somalis beheading priests in Tigray too and posted several articles on their MSM about it.

I am seeing them doing the same in Ukraine lately. Somalis really must scare them.
It stinks of mirror propaganda that the US ramped up after they took in the Nazis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accusation_in_a_mirror

Chinese Steal fish on Somali coast? No problem. Somalis steal ships on their coast? Piracy.

Accuse somalia / Somalis of harbouring mercenaries... Whole time use somalia as a base of operations for mercenaries (the doublespeak is 'private military contractors')

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/crp/2020/08/27/private-military-and-security-companies-in-somalia/

They have no shame about it either, my ajnabi gf told me there was a shorty on real housewives that was married to one of the owners of the company talking about it on the damn real housewives

It stinks of mirror propaganda that the US ramped up after they took in the Nazis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accusation_in_a_mirror

Chinese Steal fish on Somali coast? No problem. Somalis steal ships on their coast? Piracy.

Accuse somalia / Somalis of harbouring mercenaries... Whole time use somalia as a base of operations for mercenaries (the doublespeak is 'private military contractors')

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/crp/2020/08/27/private-military-and-security-companies-in-somalia/

They have no shame about it either, my ajnabi gf told me there was a shorty on real housewives that was married to one of the owners of the company talking about it on the damn real housewives
The whole world is your enemy. Always remember this.

Trending