🇸🇴Somali Mercenary Fighting For Russia Captured By 🇺🇦Ukrainian Forces!

No chance. His accent does not even sound Somali.

He is more likely an Orthodox Eritrean or Ethiopian, I can see why they would join them. No Somali would go fight in eastern europe, what a joke.

The west is making a habit of making up Somali mercenaries as some kind of scare tactic in recent times. They lied about Somalis beheading priests in Tigray too and posted several articles on their MSM about it.

I am seeing them doing the same in Ukraine lately. Somalis really must scare them.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A Ukrainian man talking to a Russian-hired Somali mercenary in English.

insane lol.

No chance. His accent does not even sound Somali.

He is more likely an Orthodox Eritrean or Ethiopian, I can see why they would join them. No Somali would go fight in eastern europe, what a joke.

The west is making a habit of making up Somali mercenaries as some kind of scare tactic in recent times. They lied about Somalis beheading priests in Tigray too and posted several articles on their MSM about it.

I am seeing them doing the same in Ukraine lately. Somalis really must scare them.
Enough with your nonsense conspiracies. He has no reason to lie about being somali.

This was posted yesterday but this nigga isn't Somali at all there was another video clip of him I think he is Sudanese or Chadian he was speaking Arabic any East African looking person is Somali according to Westerners lol 😆

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Russia is giving citizenship to all of its foreign fighters.

With citizenship in Russia you also get access to their free education system.

If buddy survives he can stay in Russia and go to school to become an engineer or doctor.

Russia is giving citizenship to all of its foreign fighters.

With citizenship in Russia you also get access to their free education system.

If buddy survives he can stay in Russia and go to school to become an engineer or doctor.
Honestly, that's still not worth it. They are better off trying to illegal get into Europe. Then fighting for Russia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1705132990053.png

4chan, yellow stain mouth,purple acne, dog food smelly cracker incles have a weird obsession with somalis. I met one at work they look horrible and the only thing that they are worried about is how to get a white woman that looks like Pamela Anderson and have no respect for women who don’t look like that. Wallahi Pathetic losers this happens when you have absolutely no guidance in your life. No hope for the future for the west.

4chan, yellow stain mouth,purple acne, dog food smelly cracker incles have a weird obsession with somalis. I met one at work they look horrible and the only thing that they are worried about is how to get a white woman that looks like Pamela Anderson and have no respect for women who don’t look like that. Wallahi Pathetic losers this happens when you have absolutely no guidance in your life. No hope for the future for the west.
imgs_touch (5).jpeg
4chan is infested by pajeets, Asians and LatinX even Real White Racists has been replaced lol here is Real Aryans Meeting to Save the white Race.

This was posted yesterday but this nigga isn't Somali at all there was another video clip of him I think he is Sudanese or Chadian he was speaking Arabic any East African looking person is Somali according to Westerners lol 😆
@Kool-Aid would use anything like this as a justification to get SL recognized lol.. Why he would run with any smear against the Somali name and the blue flag, thinking it'll get them ictiraaf and further their accursed seccesionists agenda.. Talk about low iq. :ohlord:

My advice to all true Somalis, from now on when you see someone expressing very negative opinions about the Somali identity or spreading bad stuff on social about Somalis, then you know waa cadow, please be aware of the sources and be critical... We are in a full blown war by both internal and external enemies looking to destroy our people and nation.

@Kool-Aid would use anything like this as a justification to get SL recognized lol.. Why he would run with any smear against the Somali name and the blue flag, thinking it'll get them ictiraaf and further their accursed seccesionists agenda.. Talk about low iq. :ohlord:

My advice to all true Somalis, from now on when you see someone expressing very negative opinions about the Somali identity or spreading bad stuff on social about Somalis, then you know waa cadow, please be aware of the sources and be critical... We are in a full blown war by both internal and external enemies looking to destroy our people and nation.
60 iq Heego Spread So Much Misinformation they really think the world views them different from other Somalis
mjlol.png

Trending