πŒπ”π…π“πˆ πŒπ„ππŠ π‘π€π‚πˆπ’π“ π‡πˆπƒπ„π’ ππ‹π€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁 π‡π€πƒπˆπ“π‡

The fact that a White Greek Egyptian King was racist to Black Arabs who Conquered Egypt shows how much this world has flipped demographically in last 1500 years

I don't believe this! Egyptians are the racists ones not Mufti! How do i know this? Egyptians took Netflix to court for making a film about a black cleopatra!
I remember seeing an egyptian have a youtube channel dedicated to making fun of accents for prank calls

Mufti menk was reading a story of Ubaada Ibn Saamit a black Sahabi, it was about when he went to Egypt and met the leader of the Copts and he spoke of the many thousands of black Arabs after the leader's racist comments about Ubaada saying to the army bring me a person of a lighter complexion

When Mufti Menk gets onto the part of how Ubaada was black he begins to improvise and hides that part from everyone

READ THE HADITH BELOW FOR CONTEXT, Notice his pause

Hadith for context:

Ubaidah bin Samit was leader of Al Azd tribes that lived in Madinah and were the Ansars

Ubadah ibn Samit was a Commander in the army going to conquer Egypt for Islam and directly reported to Umar Bin Khattab. When they reached Cairo, they entered thru the Coptic (Christian) domain that was ruled by a man named alMuqawqis.

Al-Muqawqis was unpleased. He could not accept that they were being lead by a black man, so he said:

β€œTake this black one (man) away from me, and bring forth another to speak to me”.
The Muslim army replied:

"This man is the best of us in reasoning & knowledge, and the black & the white to us are exactly the same
AlMuqawqis said:
β€œHow can you accept him to be the best amongst you? He should be the least amongst you...”
Ubadah gave a response that shocked alMuqawqis:

β€œAre you intimidated by my blackness? Amongst the Sahaba I’ve left behind are a thousand men that are as black as me and even blacker...and if you saw them you would be scared.
I’m an old man, my youth has left me, but I would not be scared if one hundred of you wanted to fight me! I am not afraid of you and the same is true for all of these companions”.
who narrated the hadith and what is the strength of the hadith?

It's kind of well known early Arabians were much darker in color than their modern counterparts explained probably by an increase in Anatolian-like admixture over time or just a gradual selection of lighter skin tones among Arabs. What is solid though is that this isn't a reason to say the Arabs were Cushites that crossed the Red Sea from Sudan, Egypt or Eritrea.

Yes, Arabs trace some of their earliest ancestors to SSAs probably somewhere in Egypt or Sudan who then expanded into the fertile crescent, but by the time Afro-asiatic had developed as an identifiable language cluster and Semitic having formed within that, these people who recently inhabited the Levant whom we'd probably consider "Black" would have biologically and morphologically been very distinct to their predecessors, Cushite language would also probably have not been around the time Semitic was formed and growing.

Cush

Cushite Arab
It's kind of well known early Arabians were much darker in color than their modern counterparts explained probably by an increase in Anatolian-like admixture over time or just a gradual selection of lighter skin tones among Arabs. What is solid though is that this isn't a reason to say the Arabs were Cushites that crossed the Red Sea from Sudan, Egypt or Eritrea.

Yes, Arabs trace some of their earliest ancestors to SSAs probably somewhere in Egypt or Sudan who then expanded into the fertile crescent, but by the time Afro-asiatic had developed as an identifiable language cluster and Semitic having formed within that, these people who recently inhabited the Levant whom we'd probably consider "Black" would have biologically and morphologically been very distinct to their predecessors, Cushite language would also probably have not been around the time Semitic was formed and growing.
Brother I have sources of ancient Arabian texts which prove they were all Cushitic, but I don't want to output them here, I sent them in Arabic and told these retards to translate in a big thread I made but most were jaahils and ignored

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Nilo-Saharan
1693654873114.png
1693654877988.png
1693654884048.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Nilo-Saharan All the top Arab historians say they were Cushitic and ancient Arabs say they came from Kuuth changed to Kush due to Jewish translation
1693654932419.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
Arab rock paintings and Arabs wearing the Cushitic go and marro nomad clothing they depict dread locks, african hair they were Cushitic
1693655108055.png
1693655114404.png

1693655056458.png
1693655060232.png
1693655064369.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
Maps according to biblical descriptions, the Chadians and Akkadians were Cushitic, E-V32 haplogroup, paintings and hair are Cushitic
Havilah is Hawiya romanized and is a Somali tribe
1693655282440.png

1693655232793.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
EVEN FAMOUS ISLAMIC SHEIKHS LIKE IBN SIRIN KNEW ABOUT KUSH AND KNEW ALL ARABS DESCEND FROM HIM

How can you still believe you come from Punt or Macrobians when these are the descriptions recorded of your ancestors to Kush, this all makes clear sense

Muhammad bin Sirin said: I heard Ubaidah say: I heard Ali (may God be pleased with him) say: Whoever asks about our lineage, we descend from Kuth (or Kus). Abu Al-Mansur said: It is Nabat from Kuthi - and if the Kuthi wanted Mecca, he would not have said Nabat. And the Kuthi of Iraq is the navel of As-Sawad from the place of Nabat. Ali, may God be pleased with him, wanted to say... @Nilo-Saharan

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Al Adnani Look at my maps, and the top genetic companies said we are Akkadians and our lineage came from Mesopatania then Makkah then to the horn

We have their swords, even thus furry things they carried under them are unique to Somalia

As for the Arabs they were purely Cushitic and wallahi the Arab sources themselves say this, Ibn Jawal created a whole book speaking of this and this was medeival times lol, so imagine they had this much knowledge of Kush yet you still deny

Cush

Cushite Arab
Ali wasn’t black
:yousmart:
Yes he was the hadith states his skin color 🀑 and these hide these sources to show they're afraid

And black doesn't mean SSA in Arabia just like Somalis call Madow black, also you are wrong to speak on the definiitons of the colors because an a scholar of the Arabic language is meant to explain the meaning, white isn't even really white, just like a Somali might call a light skin even a brown skin person, they have very complex meanings

Last edited:
People are lying about our lineage and trying to affiliate with Oromo Waaqists and this is really affecting Somalis, waad aragtay siday u waashteen they think their faraciin, I've seen some wild shit that is why I want to teach them their original heritage to prevent this nonsense from happening
Also I want to show that the Arabs were Cushitic to show them the lies told our about our ancestors, these sheegatos have completely deluded the Somalis we can't let that slide
Ok, lkn spoiler waxaan ku xaree, carabtaan hubkaan waxay kugu qaraacayaan on Twitter hadhow

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes he was the hadith states his skin color 🀑 and these hide these sources to show they're afraid

And black doesn't mean SSA in Arabia just like Somalis call Madow black, also you are wrong to speak on the definiitons of the colors because an a scholar of the Arabic language is meant to explain the meaning, white isn't even really white, just like a Somali might call a light skin even a brown skin person, they have very complex meanings
What hadith? Let me see the real hadith in arabic. He was Ψ’Ψ―Ω… toned, which isn’t black.
:camby:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Ali was a pure Arab and black and you think the rest were not of his complexion?
@Qeelbax If you understand Arabic have a watch and look at his other videos wallahi I saw the hadith and other users have told you too and white is literally cad in Somali

Trending