πŒπ”π…π“πˆ πŒπ„ππŠ π‘π€π‚πˆπ’π“ π‡πˆπƒπ„π’ ππ‹π€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁 π‡π€πƒπˆπ“π‡

Cush

Cushite Arab
Mufti menk was reading a story of Ubaada Ibn Saamit a black Sahabi, it was about when he went to Egypt and met the leader of the Copts and he spoke of the many thousands of black Arabs after the leader's racist comments about Ubaada saying to the army bring me a person of a lighter complexion

When Mufti Menk gets onto the part of how Ubaada was black he begins to improvise and hides that part from everyone

READ THE HADITH BELOW FOR CONTEXT, Notice his pause

Hadith for context:

Ubaidah bin Samit was leader of Al Azd tribes that lived in Madinah and were the Ansars

Ubadah ibn Samit was a Commander in the army going to conquer Egypt for Islam and directly reported to Umar Bin Khattab. When they reached Cairo, they entered thru the Coptic (Christian) domain that was ruled by a man named alMuqawqis.

Al-Muqawqis was unpleased. He could not accept that they were being lead by a black man, so he said:

β€œTake this black one (man) away from me, and bring forth another to speak to me”.
The Muslim army replied:

"This man is the best of us in reasoning & knowledge, and the black & the white to us are exactly the same
AlMuqawqis said:
β€œHow can you accept him to be the best amongst you? He should be the least amongst you...”
Ubadah gave a response that shocked alMuqawqis:

β€œAre you intimidated by my blackness? Amongst the Sahaba I’ve left behind are a thousand men that are as black as me and even blacker...and if you saw them you would be scared.
I’m an old man, my youth has left me, but I would not be scared if one hundred of you wanted to fight me! I am not afraid of you and the same is true for all of these companions”.

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
Also remember, white in the old Arabic language wasn't the white of today, it was the color of a particular seed, and is a pretty normal color for the average person of Africa descent, not too light like a white person and not too black like a dark skinned person

Cush

Cushite Arab
If even the culuma are having these agendas trying to hide the skin tones of the Arabs, going as far as improvising the narrations in public in order to hide this info how can you still continue to believe these sheegatos? Wallahi they know they are sheegads, and they will tell you this themselves the Arabs were of Cushitic origin and I have source evidence

Cush

Cushite Arab
Ubaada Ibn Saamit, a pure Arab described exactly like a Somali

Very very very dark skinned, amazing majestic beauty and being very tall

These were the pure Cushitic Arabs of the past before the conquests and IE expansions

Also note that when they conquered a country everything became Ghaniima so they have literally millions of women to mix and millions of male slaves who would eventually carry their lineages, the majority originating from Persia thus J2

Cush

Cushite Arab
They even depicted Abraha as white and you expect them to show ixsaan and prove to you Arabs were black :deadrose: these fuckers want to wipe us out from history

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't believe this! Egyptians are the racists ones not Mufti! How do i know this? Egyptians took Netflix to court for making a film about a black cleopatra!

Cush

Cushite Arab
This is how the crusaders depicted the Muslims and some retards have the audacity to think there was no replacement

And the are Cushitic features curly hair+dark skin

There were no borders in these times, Arabia could be seen as East Africa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They about to make a national viewing for the one with Gal Gadot as Cleopatra :mjpls:

For some reason- Egyptians are the ONLY 'arabs' who openly deny their madhoowness even though it is very apparent in their features like- hairy body- nappy hair, extreme ho.rniness

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1693608750245.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
first time that I hear Ali being black though
Even the Mufti Menk is trying to hide it what makes you think they would speak about this?

And the reason why they never mentioned the rest of the Sahabas as black was the same reason Somalis differentiate between Jileec and Madow

Trending