π’‘π’–π’Žπ’›π’π’π’– π’„π’™π’Œπ’‚π’– π’‘π’–π’Œπ’›π’π’–π’†π’– π’”π’–π’‡π’Œπ’—π’•π’ˆπ’–

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s just looks ugly and like a btec amharic script. No thanks.

I was always a proponent of Arabic script + Somali language

Any nigga in here that promotes other men's culture (Arabic) dominating his own is a certified khaniis
Thats All Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
embarrassing how this script was made in the 1920s while the neigbouring arabs and habeshas had scripts from 1000+ years ago
:francis:

embarrassing how this script was made in the 1920s while the neigbouring arabs and habeshas had scripts from 1000+ years ago
:francis:
Arabs borrowed from the Nabateans and the Xaabeshi borred from the Yemenis whom had the South Arabian script.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Any nigga in here that promotes other men's culture (Arabic) dominating his own is a certified khaniis
Thats All Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The truth is that more Somalis back home know how to read Arabic due to learning the Quran.

Teaching another script requires money and time that Somalia doesn’t have.

If that makes me gay, then I’ll break out the rainbow flag and happily join next years Mardi Gras.

:manny:

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
At

At least Soomaalida developed their own alphabet compared to Carabta iyo Xabaashida
who cares if they copied. those thousand year old arabs and habeshas were smart to writre stuff down. what were somalis doing while their neighbours were writing stuff down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending