π’‘π’–π’Žπ’›π’π’π’– π’„π’™π’Œπ’‚π’– π’‘π’–π’Œπ’›π’π’–π’†π’– π’”π’–π’‡π’Œπ’—π’•π’ˆπ’–

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
A script made in the 1920s is blasphemous. Where is the shame. People were inventing cars during those times and we didn’t even have a written script.
Yeah even though there was a couple of Arabic orthographies prior none of them were formalized and not much manuscripts exist
Very sad indeed

Hamzza

VIP
we can't be sure because we barely researched our history or excavated our lands, there's only one prominent Somali archeologist so far
Do you think there is a forgetten ancient somali script, hidden somewhere in the mountains and caves of somalia?

Somalis really hate this script i wonder why

tumblr_d1df033537b49276bc811cf635037516_d422cbf7_500.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Would you say the same with folks on here writing in Arabic here aswell as 99 percent of us dont speak or read that language fool.

More Somalis back home understand the Arabic script than Osmanya.

L take and L opinion.

Keep Osmanya to the history books please. As soon as I saw this witchcraft of a script, my furniture started floating.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I love when these backwards chimps get triggered by the Osmanya script. There's inferiority complex at play.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What ages? Wadaad script was used for the first time by sheikh uways in 1890s.
Osmanya was invented in 1920.

No, if I remember correctly, the wadaad script has been used informally in both Somali and Swahili for centuries.

I think @Shimbiris will know the time frame for sure, I could be wrong.

ΰΈͺΰΈ§ΰΈ±ΰΈͺΰΈ”ΰΈ΅ΰΉ€ΰΈžΰΈ·ΰΉˆΰΈ­ΰΈ™ ΰΉ† ΰΈ’ΰΈ΄ΰΈ™ΰΈ”ΰΈ΅ΰΈ•ΰΉ‰ΰΈ­ΰΈ™ΰΈ£ΰΈ±ΰΈšΰΈͺΰΈΉΰΉˆΰΈšΰΉ‰ΰΈ²ΰΈ™ΰΉ€ΰΈ₯็ก ΰΉ† ของฉันแΰΈ₯ΰΈ°ΰΈ”ΰΈ·ΰΉˆΰΈ‘ ΰΈšΰΉ‰ΰΈ²ΰΈ™ΰΈ™ΰΈ΅ΰΉ‰ ΰΈšΰΉ‰ΰΈ²ΰΈ™ΰΈ„ΰΈΈΰΈ“ ΰΉ„ΰΈ‘ΰΉˆΰΈ•ΰΉ‰ΰΈ­ΰΈ‡ΰΈ­ΰΈ²ΰΈ’

:fittytousand:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I just googled about it.
Wikipedia is not a viable source but it doesn't look like some shirk stuff. Don't care for the politics.
It looks fun.

Where do I learn how to write osmanya? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending