⚡️Netanyahu: I say to the Arab leaders, if you want to preserve your interests, you must do one thing... Remain silent!

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Damn, those sand-bunnies are fine; I know their State is evil, but my will is weak, Lord

:whoo::whew:

No, the leadership itself is Zionist and compromised. This is what they are making way for.

Greater Israel is the final goal and the 2 blue lines in their flag represent the Tigris river and Nile. Which will be the borders of greater Israel.

All the wealthiest nations in the world are run by zionists, Arabs are no exception and the same will be true for us as well very soon. Since we will be allowed to extract our minerals.

But here is what I was talking about:

“I believe that trade and investment between Israel and the Abraham Accord countries will double in 2023 and that innovation and technology will continue to make up a significant part in this. Collaboration in innovation and tech, in the form of mutual investments and geographic expansion, will play a major role in Israel’s integration into the region.

After the rush of Israeli tourism, technology and innovation deals have led to a new dawn in the region. We are seeing major deals being formed in their early stages and an interest in not only buying Israeli innovation but investment and partnerships as well.”

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
To the Modern Arabized Persians, what a loss Knowing that these people are not the same Arabs who destroyed the Roman and Persian empires and came dangerously close to capturing all of Europe under the Great Original Arab Caliphates of Rashidun, Ummayd, and Uthmani. The Red slaves have tarnished the Original Arabs.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Nah 23and me is better. They have a lot of our DNA samples, we’re as ancestry is lacking. Used 23andMe myself.
I want to see him get southern Bantu dna 😂
I know this is the reason Somalis avoid it. 23andme is by far the best option though.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
FAKE NEWS:
https://x.com/Arab_Intel/status/1723775010005758221?s=20

View attachment 303209

This bullshit propaganda piece/article was made by Al-Araby media who are based in Qatar. They made up this lie to make a hit piece against the reputation of Saudi Arabia, Morocco, UAE & other Arab states that Qatar has issues with. The bullshit article has been taken down on the Al-Araby website after they were exposed for spreading falsehood.
four nations still blocked the proposal

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
small % of these ancient haplogroups survive in every Somali clan, we either absorbed or killed them off.
Hunter gatherers were too small a population to matter in the face of Pastoralists and Agriculturalists.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I want to see him get southern Bantu dna 😂
I know this is the reason Somalis avoid it. 23andme is by far the best option though.
That due to southern bantu absorbing a lot of Southern Cushites, I believe Iraqw are one of the few surviving Southern cushites.

"A Y-chromosome study by Wood et al. (2005) tested various populations in Africa for paternal lineages, including 9 Iraqw males from Tanzania. The authors observed the E1b1b haplogroup in 56% of the studied Iraqw, which is typical of Afro-Asiatic males from North and Northeast Africa, who possess the haplogroup at high frequencies.[11] The second most frequent paternal lineage among the Iraqw was Haplogroup B, which is commonly found in Nilotic populations;[11][12] it was observed in 22% of Iraqw males. The third most frequently observed paternal DNA marker in the Iraqw was the E1b1a haplogroup (E-P1), which is now very common among Bantus; it was found in 11% of the Iraqw samples.[11] IN a larger sample haplogroup T y-dna was found in 11% of Iraqw.[Hirbo et al.]"

even with the fact that somalia is reliant on international aid and Western militaries in dealing with al-shaabab, they still had the balls to support palestine publicly

It doesn't matter how much aid you send them or how much military equipment you give them, we aren't going to turn into your little puppet state that says whatever you want.

meanwhile, all this arab league countries sound all strong and mighty when talking to their citizens then fold on the world stage

Trending