⚡️Netanyahu: I say to the Arab leaders, if you want to preserve your interests, you must do one thing... Remain silent!

:mjlol:
This is what the ana arab al layl somalis want us to be part of. A bunch of ball-less people. When somalia is in trouble, i want to see if they give a shit

D03CB777-876D-4C59-A794-4CDD103154CD.jpeg

C144E743-456F-4F31-AB99-FF1E229A018D.jpeg

Well, Guess Israeli Snowbunnies aren’t a bad choice after all

All the above mentioned countries stand to lose the technological advances, Israel has promised them when they signed the Abraham Accord.

In return they all recognized iIsrael, which means they sacrificed Palestine.

BIBI is just reminding them of their deal, before they forget themselves and it worked.

No, the leadership itself is Zionist and compromised. This is what they are making way for.

FAKE NEWS:
https://x.com/Arab_Intel/status/1723775010005758221?s=20

IMG_0596.jpeg

This bullshit propaganda piece/article was made by Al-Araby media who are based in Qatar. They made up this lie to make a hit piece against the reputation of Saudi Arabia, Morocco, UAE & other Arab states that Qatar has issues with. The bullshit article has been taken down on the Al-Araby website after they were exposed for spreading falsehood.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No wonder Hsm abstained he was probably threatened by Israel that the arms embargo won't be lifted if he voted in favor 💀
I’m embarrassed that the Somali President is one of the shortest there and the fat one is the Djiboutian President. I think he eats his people after eating all their money.

Trending