♂ Misandrist women on SSPOT are BUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Ummm no, Somali men have one of the highest testosterone level in the world and get bidaar early so they are the least faminine out of most men in this world.

What you stated is completely erroneous.
I don’t understand why so much of you are in denial. Over the years you have become effeminate, just look at the amount of Somali gay men compared to women..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don’t understand why so much of you are in denial. Over the years you have become effeminate, just look at the amount of Somali gay men compared to women..

Are you being serious now? You're slandering Somali men and causing defamation here. Who hurt you to make all these lies up?

There is no denial and Somali gays are very rare when you compare to most races around this world. Somali lesbians actually exist more since they are more open about it on Twitter and snapchat. Go look through the social media while Somali gays only have documentaries of surviving and being brave proving you that s hardly exist in our community.

Last edited:
LOL. I have seen your picture before, you sound a little too brave.

Somali girls are way more rated than Abdis. I know a lot of Somali women here in Toronto who married ajnabis. One I know has married about 5 men are none of them were Somali.

A lot of men fetishize East African women and appreciate our beauty while no one checks for feminine, lanky Somali men.
Why she married 5 men are they playing kudhufo kadhaqaq on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending