♂ Misandrist women on SSPOT are BUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys you should look another way,
Most females on here don't have anything better to do but to slander and bash us Somali guys.
They are a bunch of self-hating diana abusing peasants who hate their own skin color.
You'll see most girls on sspot run after & bow down to other ajnabis, but as soon as they spot a geeljire with a beautiful ajnabi qalanjo they start balling their eyes out:ummhmsmiley:
Where exactly are all the real Somali women on this who are all about uplifting their community and praising their geeljire brutes, all I see is lil gurls who haven't been put in their place yet. :axvmm9o:

@Monisha Hershey @Knowles @Steamdevolopment
:ulyin:

Bro that’s why I’m probably marrying out, these girls are ungrateful. It’s a shame cuz I’m good at satisfying women, it’s not me who choose to leave.

But seriously they can’t get ajnabis cuz they’re not beautiful enough. UK got lots of exotic and sexy women and no one will look at these hijabis with big forehead.

Truth hurts

Bro that’s why I’m probably marrying out, these girls are ungrateful. It’s a shame cuz I’m good at satisfying women, it’s not me who choose to leave.

But seriously they can’t get ajnabis cuz they’re not beautiful enough. UK got lots of exotic and sexy women and no one will look at these hijabis with big forehead.

Truth hurts
Yeah man I have also been thinking of marrying out if these s continue to disrespect us. I can't settle down with a female who doesn't appreciate me.

Truth hurts

Who hurt ur feelings farax?

Truth hurts
LOL. I have seen your picture before, you sound a little too brave.

Somali girls are way more rated than Abdis. I know a lot of Somali women here in Toronto who married ajnabis. One I know has married about 5 men are none of them were Somali.

A lot of men fetishize East African women and appreciate our beauty while no one checks for feminine, lanky Somali men.

Last edited:

Truth hurts
Don't forget, that we've all seen your pictures :pachah1:Bold statements coming from you

Let's be honest the East African girls being praised does not include Somali women.

East African tings = Ethiopian/Eritrean women :manny:
Nah most of the time they mention Somali/Ethiopian women. Seen a lot of rappers mention us both.

What Ethiopian women are praised for is what Somali women have, so it makes no difference.
:trumpsmirk:

I don’t complain about Somali women obsessively cuz I know I’m not interested in them, but complain about abdis and wanting to f*ck them is weird.

Just pick someone else if you can get them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Western Somali women are finished and are not wife material anymore, fellas stay alert and don't get trapped

Nah most of the time they mention Somali/Ethiopian women. Seen a lot of rappers mention us both.

What Ethiopian women are praised for is what Somali women have, so it makes no difference.
Ethiopians got crazy beauties and Eritreans

upload_2018-9-2_19-31-19.jpeg

A Somali girl will never have this body.

Ethiopian women are praised for their thick beautiful hair and light skin

Most Somali women are medium brown to dark brown complexion with thin hair.

There's a huge difference between Ethiopian chicks and Somali chicks in looks if u ask me. :francis:

There's a huge difference between Ethiopian chicks and Somali chicks in looks if u ask me. :francis:
The "All Habesha's are lighskin" thing is a myth
Plenty of them look like this girl

Kinky thick hair is not cute. I have thin curly hair that can be easily maintained. :cool:

I'm light brown but overall I consider myself dark skin since i'm not white. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.