♂ Misandrist women on SSPOT are BUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND YOU CALLED ME A SIMP! THE ABSOLUTE GALL!
I still have needs dammit...
MarvelousEmbarrassedBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just because I'm going my own way doesn't mean that i'm gonna stop finding the opposite sex sexually attractive :mahubowtf: ffs
Time the f*ck out. I thought MGTOW was men literally going their own way. As in, no more women at all. Yo wtf is MGTOW then?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
"Men going their own way" That means doing whatever the f*ck they want without letting society dictate how they should live their lives.
From the actual wiki page:

Men Going Their Own Way: is a mostly pseudonymous online community of men supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage. The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW have "...vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children". MGTOW focuses on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, making MGTOW distinct from the men's rights movement.

Sounds like "no women" to me man.

From the actual wiki page:

Men Going Their Own Way: is a mostly pseudonymous online community of men supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage. The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW have "...vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children". MGTOW focuses on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, making MGTOW distinct from the men's rights movement.

Sounds like "no women" to me man.
MGTOW's are individuals sxb. For me personally it's more like a ideology rather than a "movement" or a "group"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending