“We are not like them”

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nuur Iidaan

Is @Kodeen like @Suldaanka who claims both Somaliland and Puntland? The prostitutes of opportunity?

You know what I don't know what Kodeen is?
I defo know he's not Isaaq, as he trashed them and called them shameless (loooool) cos of the Kenyan Somalia sea dispute.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

However, I wouldn't disqualify him from being a Daarood from the south and not PL. As he did once call it the land of "dust and rocks", and no proud MJ would say that about their land.

:hemad:

So he must be from Xamar and he eats cambuulo.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Suldaanka is a Lander oo asal ah, don't listen to him if he says he's not. He's just putting on an act for his mj audience so they don't crucify him.:ftw9nwa:

@Nuur Iidaan

Thanks Sxb for the heads up. I don’t care what clan @Kodeen is, but he trolled me well here and much respect to him.

@Suldaanka waa nin waalan and he is genuinely honest when he claims to hail from both Lands. Have you ever seen nin ku faanayo, waxaan soo laaye Shan nin oo dhuulo ah and when it comes to Somali women and Islam arguing (till he loses his voice), waa xaraam, xaddiis aqrinayo. Why can’t he follow what’s required in Islam and cease tribal wars? Waa qac. Soon, he will claim reer Tuna to hail from Haiti or Jibouti. I hope @government or @A_A will send him to Dr Habib’s clinic in Mogadishu.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Nuur Iidaan

Thanks Sxb for the heads up. I don’t care what clan @Kodeen is, but he trolled me well here and much respect to him.

@Suldaanka waa nin waalan and he is genuinely honest when he claims to hail from both Lands. Have you ever seen nin ku faanayo, waxaan soo laaye Shan nin oo dhuulo ah and when it comes to Somali women and Islam arguing (till he loses his voice), waa xaraam, xaddiis aqrinayo. Why can’t he follow what’s required in Islam and cease tribal wars? Waa qac. Soon, he will claim reer Tuna to hail from Haiti or Jibouti. I hope @government or @A_A will send him to Dr Habib’s clinic in Mogadishu.
On the behalf of all Warsangelis I hereby disown @Suldaanka He is no longer allowed to be associated with anything Warsangeli. Meaning his fishing pole and lifetime supply of tuna will be permanently confiscated.

On the behalf of all Warsangelis I hereby disown @Suldaanka He is no longer allowed to be associated with anything Warsangeli. Meaning his fishing pole and lifetime supply of tuna will be permanently confiscated.

The New Warsangelli Boqorad has spoken. May Eebbe save the Queen, nothing could save ninka xanuunsan. Bravo Queen @A_A

I never understood the thing with tribes. You are one people, ethnically, culturally, linguistically and so on.

Why this division into different clans and fighting?

Please, inaugarate a Bosniak brother.

only few sick people keep emphasizing for political gain otha than that the masses dont care as such.

:camby:

Aniga oo ah Nin Jibreel Axmed how dare you speak. I would have you buried alive if we were in Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t really care about my clan and I don’t see myself as an nationalist
Than keep the same energy you have for somaliland with Somalia You feminine . I would respect your views if you were more neutral but I yet to see you criticize somalia once.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Than keep the same energy you have for somaliland with Somalia You feminine . I would respect your views if you were more neutral but I yet to see you criticize somalia once.
Criticize Somalia for what?

I don’t even live there nor am I from there I have nothing but respect for my people

But since I’m from Somaliland I’m disgusted with the behavior of people distancing themselves from Somalia And mocking the state of Mogadishu calling it bombadishu etc

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I don’t even live there nor am I from there I have nothing but respect for my people

But since I’m from Somaliland I’m disgusted with the behavior of people distancing themselves from Somalia And mocking the state of Mogadishu calling it bombadishu etc
You need to stop grouping whole people you sound like an cadaan person when they group all the Muslim’s as terrorists. Very ignorant for you say this thing. Just cause few people distance themselves doesn’t mean we all do. This thread was pointless and you just wanted to insult somaliland. You know other Somalis make and diss xamar but you gonna keep ur mouth shut you scared now that ur a mod

Everything you say seems force and not genuine. I expect a “why are ALL somali men bad husbands?” Thread next week

:russ::russ: This guy is something else.

@Mercury lool you have upset your fellow northerners I see. I dont see how somalialand will ever get recognition and the sooner they realize the better. But we have almost 30 years of cuqdad to deal with. I know kids who are born in Europe and never been there spewing us and them rhetoric.

Mercury

VIP
You need to stop grouping whole people you sound like an cadaan person when they group all the Muslim’s as terrorists. Very ignorant for you say this thing. Just cause few people distance themselves doesn’t mean we all do. This thread was pointless and you just wanted to insult somaliland. You know other Somalis make and diss xamar but you gonna keep ur mouth shut you scared now that ur a mod

Everything you say seems force and not genuine. I expect a “why are ALL somali men bad husbands?” Thread next week

I’m just saying how it is many from Somaliland talk shit about Somalia

And secondly where did I insult Somaliland???

@Mercury

Sxb, don’t worry about it, I’ve given up on these clan enclaves when some politicians wanted to make a quick $$ about a couple of water purification being installed for desperate, poor internally displaced Somalis preparing themselves for the month of Ramadan. When I went to the authorities up higher, I was told, atheer you view everything from a western perspective, we don’t want these people to feel home here and our agenda is to remove them. That’s when I saw the clan evil behind these clan enclaves. These people are poisoned. Let them wipe one another out. That’s their favourite sport.

Mercury

VIP
You need to stop grouping whole people you sound like an cadaan person when they group all the Muslim’s as terrorists. Very ignorant for you say this thing. Just cause few people distance themselves doesn’t mean we all do. This thread was pointless and you just wanted to insult somaliland

Few people distance themselves ?

:gucciwhat:

Have you been freed yet by Al Shabab ? :chrisfreshhah:

At least my people can walk freely without the fear of being bombed :mjlol:

They should pay the military instead of useless bots like you

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury lool you have upset your fellow northerners I see. I dont see how somalialand will ever get recognition and the sooner they realize the better. But we have almost 30 years of cuqdad to deal with. I know kids who are born in Europe and never been there spewing us and them rhetoric.

There’s not a valid reason to get Recognition

Besides the politicians should focus more on unemployment,infrastructure roads and water instead of running for recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending