“We are not like them”

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get recognition first thing that will happen is Iran suing them for stealing their flag. There are so many colors and shape you can use to make a flag.....and they just copy and pasted irans flag

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Once I was visiting my grannie in SL. We got off the airport and I said “Abo what’s that flag, looks ugly.” It was the SL flag. My mom gave me a look of death, and I shut my mouth. The flag needs to be simplified, I feel sorry for any kid who has to draw it. All I need is a blue crayon.

If they get recognition first thing that will happen is Iran suing them for stealing their flag. There are so many colors and shape you can use to make a flag.....and they just copy and pasted irans flag
They copied the Mahra flag:
1200px-Mahraflag.svg.png

Somalis are the least original people on this planet
:mjlol:

Also whats their logic with the star? Somalias star had a meaning behind it
I have no clue sxb.

A possible reason is they appropriated the famous Turkish symbol of the crescent & star. Similarly, many other countries continue to have the Turkish symbol in their flags, such as Tunisia, Malaysia, Pakistan cause many of them want to emulate the Ottomans etc.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury
1) you as a man, make threads about men, so all men are karbashed in this thread
2)You as Slander, make threads about Somaliland, so SL get's karbashed in this thread

Find the Error.

1. I only make threads about certain men that doesn’t mean I drag everyone

2. Should I act like everything is good when it’s not?

Look would you hide the fact that 90% in Hargeisa don’t have access to tap water on the daily?

Would you defend the state of the roads and infrastructure?

Would you defend the fact that there’s no sewage system? No waste disposal?

Would you defend the fact that even with an education back home you will have a hard time landing a job due to your qabiil?

Would you defend the orphan school donated by Kuwait when a Somali took over all the orphans got kicked and where replaced by the kids of politicians etc and the school is now run on tuition?

The list goes on and on

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland is far from great I point out the issues we have instead of hiding them under a rug and pretend everything is good

A nationalist wouldn’t defend every bad thing in his country
I’m all for Criticism of RSL or somalilanders but not from those who deny RSL right to exist or from those who have ulterior motives .

Primitive people with primitive clan organisation produce shithole countries like Somalia and Somaliland. A culture based on a Somali refugee in Perth, Portsmouth or in Portland agitating for the murder and killings of other Somalis struggling to survive back home. H/she becomes animated when there are skirmishes between h/her tribal enclave and others. Do these people have an ounce of intelligence? Let them obliterate one another. Welcome to the shitholes called Somalia and Somaliland.

1. I only make threads about certain men that doesn’t mean I drag everyone

2. Should I act like everything is good when it’s not?

Look would you hide the fact that 90% in Hargeisa don’t have access to tap water on the daily?

Would you defend the state of the roads and infrastructure?

Would you defend the fact that there’s no sewage system? No waste disposal?

Would you defend the fact that even with an education back home you will have a hard time landing a job due to your qabiil?

Would you defend the orphan school donated by Kuwait when a Somali took over all the orphans got kicked and where replaced by the kids of politicians etc and the school is now run on tuition?

The list goes on and on

Somalis are very tribal. All those questions are valid. But the loyalty to qabil is bigger than loyalty for justice. So they see this as an attack. Most Somalis have this mentality. You have people like @Reiko calling the rape of 16 yrar old fake news because in her mind it can make her qabil look bad instead of being angry of what happened to the victim. Sometimes I hate being somali wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending