“Unaka Leh”

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Youre just a retard. How about you ask Faroole who pays his salary or any mp hailing from PL in the parliament

:faysalwtf:

You made a claim, prove it or STFU

I have seen many of your kind make this silly claim before and i am sure many will in the future. You cant prove it because its bullshit yet for some reason, yall keep spewing this nonsense from your futos.

:faysalwtf:

You made a claim, prove it or STFU

I have seen many of your kind make this silly claim before and i am sure many will in the future. You cant prove it because its bullshit yet for some reason, yall keep spewing this nonsense from your futos.
F40C5F42-20C7-41C6-9045-13928ED90216.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How the f*ck does Somaliland get more than Hirshabelle? I could get arrested for wearing a Somalia shirt in Hargeisa :shookgabre:

nacaala I'm tired of feeding your khat addiction bro @The Good
I thought @Nayamus was Hawiye or Darood kkk I saw the thread was about Xamar and assumed that

Nayamus what qabil are you warya

FGS literally came to existence just recently, and PL has existed since the 90s but you think we need your taxes? nice joke.

Tax money from Bosaso was used to take back the very own Villa your people occupied for a decade

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
FGS literally came to existence just recently, and PL has existed since the 90s but you think we need your taxes? nice joke.

Tax money from Bosaso was used to take back the very own Villa your people occupied for a decade
Because of them we lose Lasscanood and PL went broke for many coming years before was solved recently by Deni.

Last edited:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: everyone knows what AY the traitor did to get there

Claiming donor funds that don’t even reach the states now? Why don’t you focus on developing your city instead of obsessing over regions that have made it clear they want nothing to do with you.
:ftw9nwa: Reer mogadishu should monitor the funds they donate to PL kkk

:mjhaps:

Xamar unukaleh
IC donor funds unukaleh
Covid-19 donor funds unukaleh
Federal gov unukaleh

They blocked 1 million donor fund playing politics but we receive millions from the budget kkk
:ummhmm:

:russsmug:We good boowe
Kkkk I happy as this is a win win situation ...I expect Benadir to stop donating to PL in the next year :ftw9nwa: