“Unaka Leh”

NGO is different from UN Fund for Somalia. They have branches all around Somalia but still the headquarter is in Xamar. I will give you example so you can understand. Debt relief, Who represent Somalia in the International community?. Yes its FGS from Xamar, Did International community went to PL or SL talking Somalia Debt relief, the answer is no cause Xamar representing Somalia as the capital. You have to understand something. To be capital has positive and negative points. Your people shouting all day why xamar give money to others. We reply back in simple answer. Let remove Capital states from xamar and move to other area. Simple right!.
Let me help you understand better. PL and SL have their representation in FGS. They have mps and ministers that represent them when “Xamar” talks to the International Community i don’t know what you have been fed :ftw9nwa: . SL and PL dont’t get invited by the World bank and IMF for these meetings. These institutions just cant and won’t sit with everyone at the table when these maters are being discussed very simple warya

That's the old city, literally Mogadishu. The rest was built around it.

Edit: It was literally all of Mogadishu until the Italians expanded it less than 100 years ago.
Go and visit mogadishu and see these so called cursed italian areas and stone slums of shangani :ftw9nwa: Fyi New Mogadishu in the last 10 years has developed more then ever And what the kacan and these small pockets of slums these ajanabis built is irrelevant

Last edited:
They are actually still there. They still own there houses and business but they haven't adapted they just love to live in poor and dirty conditions

That's the poor that couldn't get away. The majority, who were the richest ethnic group in Somalia, left banadir and went to kenya, Arabia or the west. They have multiple multi-millionaires and even a billionaire that died in Kenya a few years ago.

No offense bro are you banadiri by the way :ftw9nwa:
No, I'm an ethnic Somali. Still the truth is the truth.

That's the poor that couldn't get away. The majority, who were the richest ethnic group in Somalia, left banadir and went to kenya, Arabia or the west. They have multiple multi-millionaires and even a billionaire that died in Kenya a few years ago.

No, I'm an ethnic Somali. Still the truth is the truth.
Yes just like most other folks some people have left and became refugees unfortunately. Those who remained are happy and live in peace and have their rights. They marry into local clans and have equal rights as they are under the protection of some of the bigger and noble local tribes just like how its always been. They are not prosecuted we are Muslim at the end of the day. And they are definitely not the richest in Somalia :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Let me help you understand better. PL and SL have their representation in FGS. They have mps and ministers that represent them when “Xamar” talks to the International Community i don’t know what you have been fed :ftw9nwa: . SL and PL dont’t get invited by the World bank and IMF for these meetings. These institutions just cant and won’t sit with everyone at the table when these maters are being discussed very simple warya
Now do you understand why Xamar should give us our share of Somalia International fund money lool. My Case are closed Glad we agree on this loool.

Next time before anyone of you asking why xamar should give money to others remember our discussion in your mind.

Now do you understand why Xamar should give us our share of Somalia International fund money lool. My Case are closed Glad we agree on this loool.

Next time before anyone of you asking why xamar should give money to others remember our discussion in your mind.
You're definitely single digit IQ :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
As for the video, Somalia was literally a city state where somalis everywhere used to come to Xamar to survive. From schools, heathcare you name it. This is why centralism should never be entertained again.
Are you implying perhaps there are tugs in the PL regional government eating away from the Zakat generously given by mogadishu folks?
Source please

As for the video, Somalia was literally a city state where somalis everywhere used to come to Xamar to survive. From schools, heathcare you name it. This is why centralism should never be entertained again.

Source please
"Somalia was a city state" :ftw9nwa: What happened to the so called "kingdoms" you had.I just don't understand some of you folks one minute u guys are threatening PIM and then turn right around and start b**** about the capital should be shared :ftw9nwa: you should be ashamed of yourselves.
And check the FGS ministry of finance website Apophis all the information is posted there.

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
@Nayamus

tenor.gif

Fadlan Source, 3rd time of asking

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
"Somalia was a city state" :ftw9nwa: What happened to the so called "kingdoms" you had.I just don't understand some of you folks one minute u guys are threatening PIM and then turn right around and start b**** about the capital should be shared :ftw9nwa: you should be ashamed of yourselves.
And check the FGS ministry of finance website Apophis all the information is posted there.
Are you retarded? Somalia was a city state 1960-1991 after the implementation of the cursed somalia colonial project.That's a fact. Now please give us the source where PL receives taxes collected from Banadir.

:mjkkk:

Siad Barre tried to change the demographics of Xamar, Beledwayne, Gedo and Hargeisa

Somali Civil war is a byproduct of injustice through killings, land grabs and Marxism
Every clan's properties were robbed in Muqdisho by the way and there's plenty of squatter's on looted property today and that's a fact. There's plenty of documents and sources to confirm it. You're a religious guy correct? I don't think you should be trying to justify this.