“The plan is for multinational troops to replace atmis”

It seems the Somali Army was expected to take over security responsibility fully, but the current government has put forth a new plan in which multinational troops will replace atmis.

I think the sfg thinks the sna can't take Al shabaab and are scared they'll get taken over by them tbh. I don't see any other reason why they would want international troops in somalia

It seems the Somali Army was expected to take over security responsibility fully, but the current government has put forth a new plan in which multinational troops will replace atmis.
Xooga dalka wasn’t able to defeat AS in the given timeframe thanks to terrible leadership. They began giving excuses. If it was a leader who was militaristic and not a figurehead, none of this would occur.

I think the sfg thinks the sna can't take Al shabaab and are scared they'll get taken over by them tbh. I don't see any other reason why they would want international troops in somalia

Xooga dalka wasn’t able to defeat AS in the given timeframe thanks to terrible leadership. They began giving excuses. If it was a leader who was militaristic and not a figurehead, none of this would occur.
Yeah it seems the current Somali government failed the war on shabaab and can’t meat the deadline they promised. Now we will see Malaysian, German, Polish, Argentinian etc troops all over Somalia. These troops will be more disciplined than those fufu heads. The IC is desperate to get Somalia on its feet and start oil drilling I assume.

Yeah it seems the current Somali government failed the war on shabaab and can’t meat the deadline they promised. Now we will see Malaysian, German, Polish, Argentinian etc troops all over Somalia. These troops will be more disciplined than those fufu heads. The IC is desperate to get Somalia on its feet and start oil drilling I assume.
Sxb this is bad news and “failing” comes at the oversight of those working to ruin our nation which hold positions in the Somali gov. The African troops under Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Uganda will still be in Somalia but under a different mission. It’s confusing to me as to why, the Eritrean gov who is much poorer than us can raise an army of 300k and the corrupt gov refuses to. We’ll have IC troops+african troops now.

If you honestly think that we are going to see non-african soldiers deployed to an africa shithole you are even more naive than I imagined. No white men or anyone else who is not black is going to die for you buddy.
Faze Up Lets Go GIF by FaZe Clan

If you honestly think that we are going to see non-african soldiers deployed to an africa shithole you are even more naive than I imagined. No white men or anyone else who is not black is going to die for you buddy.
Faze Up Lets Go GIF by FaZe Clan
It will be multinational. Could be Africans only but then it would be still ATMIS no? ATMIS is finished now. Their time is officially ending soon.

Sxb this is bad news and “failing” comes at the oversight of those working to ruin our nation which hold positions in the Somali gov. The African troops under Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Uganda will still be in Somalia but under a different mission. It’s confusing to me as to why, the Eritrean gov who is much poorer than us can raise an army of 300k and the corrupt gov refuses to. We’ll have IC troops+african troops now.

We chose a leader who wasn’t suitable for the job. The guy does not know how to run a government.

It will be multinational. Could be Africans only but then it would be still ATMIS no? ATMIS is finished now. Their time is officially ending soon.
It will be 100% black Africans trust me. That way its just black on black crime. Nobody else would accept such cheap pay anyway.

It's hard fighting islamists though. They have Islam as their weapon and if you disagree or go against it they'll kill you and if you don't know any better you'll get indoctrinated so f*ck. It ain't easy
You have a point, they can easily blend in as muslims like us. However there is minor steps that can be used to dismantle them as an organization. ID cards, surveillance drones, and enticement (we can make AS members want to switch over by creating wider benefits for those that are for a government. Free healthcare, schooling, and welfare etc.

You have a point, they can easily blend in as muslims like us. However there is minor steps that can be used to dismantle them as an organization. ID cards, surveillance drones, and enticement (we can make AS members want to switch over by creating wider benefits for those that are for a government. Free healthcare, schooling, and welfare etc.
Yeah that's true. Give them motives to get out of al shabaab. I kinda thought you would have to go into a religious war with them like telling the people why Al shabaab is wrong islamically but I think the gov already tried that and plus that takes too long.

It will be bantu. How many times do I have to tell you guys aint no white man or arab dying for you in your lands. Nor are they willing to accept the dirt pay that blacks will.
There’s already white troops in Somalia, and your right they aren’t there to die, they are there to congolize Somalia for its resources. So it can certainly happen.

It is possible to end Al-Shabaab. If I were president, I would clean up the foundation, which is the government from within, arrest them on corruption charges and execute them - then attract the Bantu minorities in particular, talk to the tribal leaders and give them rights, then expel the African soldiers, and cooperate with Egypt or any allied military country that can help us, Give the soldiers benefits for their families in terms of education and health, and even give them monthly bonuses from the taxes of the rich class

Bruh the guy is a hardcore qabiiist already hated by the sspot community. All he does is spew CBB bullshit and calaacals 24/7 like a chick :russ:
Wallahi all I’ve seen on every topic is derailment to FKD. @DR OSMAN @Samatar03 you guys can’t hide your hatred even for the good of our nation unless it’s your men calling the shots, it’s what this puppet leader gurgurte is trying to do right now. PL is not a qabil state so learn from them.

If it was a white man leading us, you’d have less problem with it than a damn hawiye. When different clans marry each other it’s not interracial, we’re the same damn shit.

You are full of it yourself. Are you saying you don't see the qabyaalad of this Murusade dude kkk he uses genetics for qabiil bashing and just supports his uncle on here pretending to care about Somalia or Somalis.
Sxb you brought up kheyre saying something crazy when he was supposed to be our next president who would’ve actually stopped AS, opposition agreed on that, and deni gave us the biggest neef instead of kheyre. So at that time I disliked deni, but all of majeerteen are not to blame for his wrongdoing. There’s murursade politicians I want to be sacked too but you don’t see me dragging their whole qabil. Hate the player not the entire game.

My point is this guy brings up Khayre for no reason other than he's the same qabil. He does the same fkd in the genetics section. He's full of shit but tries to act objective or use suugo science to hide his qabyaalad. Look at his posts on genetics or ask @Magan Joseph.
Ma coogi what goes on there sxb, didn’t know this goes past politics section. I won’t interrupt again then :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts