“Somalis are weak” “somalis can’t build muscle” “somalis are forever skinny”

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yes, but a Somali men wouldn’t have the same muscular built as Brock Lesnar or 50 cent unless he’s either has ajnabi ancestry or mutation. A swoll Somali would look like Spider-Man. The same for Somali women and thickness. A Somali girl with the body of Wendy Williams is rare. It makes sense if you take in consideration that Somalia’s climate and traveling long distances all the time. Cushitic people had more advanced weaponry to comprise for their size disadvantage
these faraxs that i posted look pretty swole to me if they lift heavier they'll get bigger

Genetics can play a role, in things like muscle insertions, the length of your clavicles relative to your hip width etc. But as far as muscle hypertrophy goes, as long as you're in a caloric surplus and you're progressively lifting heavier weight your body's got no choice but to grow and add muscle :manny:
I got a nice long clavicle and decent muscles even though I don’t lift. I should really not let these good genes go to waste. The amount of manlets thst wish they could work with that :jcoleno: and here I lie opening another bag of doritos:chrisfreshhah:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
these faraxs that i posted look pretty swole to me if they lift heavier they'll get bigger
True, but Cushitic people have small figures and the extra weight could be more detrimental on the body in the long run. Using me and my sister and dad, extra weight causes us a lot joint/back problems. My mum was a personal fitness trainer and talked about that. I can’t carry the same weight as Jill Scott. It was so hard to move when I was even 160lbs. The reason why East African models do better than west African or Latinos

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
True, but Cushitic people have small figures and the extra weight could be more detrimental on the body in the long run. Using me and my sister and dad, extra weight causes us a lot joint/back problems. My mum was a personal fitness trainer and talked about that. I can’t carry the same weight as Jill Scott. It was so hard to move when I was even 160lbs. The reason why East African models do better than west African or Latinos
you make a great point somalis tend to be very nimble

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This isn’t exactly the same thing but I purposely gained weight to fit in with the other black girls. The black kids at my private school would say I have AIDS or a disease because I was very skinny and my very dark lips. Worse decision ever. Not only was it very uncomfortable, the extra fat didn’t carry well on my figure. I have a flat pie face and the extra weight made me look like Kim Jung Un. All of my Somali side, except my sister are little noodle people.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Shout blac chyna and joseline hernandez. They be gettin theres :stevej:
Blac Chyna is cancer and a bad role model for black women. Rob should of pump and dump. There’s no way in hell I would let the skank marry my son. I’ll send him to Africa to get a good wholesome Cushitic or Berber girl or Mexico. Traditional non-naco/naca Mexicans are awesome

Jungle

VIP
Blac Chyna is cancer and a bad role model for black women. Rob should of pump and dump. There’s no way in hell I would let the skank marry my son. I’ll send him to Africa to get a good wholesome Cushitic or Berber girl or Mexico. Traditional non-naco/naca Mexicans are awesome
She is the no1 city girl before ciry girls was a term. That nigga tyga who has a baby with chyna was with kylie who was a lil girl at the time. Chyna goes off and traps kylie brother. Nothin but rating for that woman. $950 for a facetime with her btw. :russ:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She is the no1 city girl before ciry girls was a term. That nigga tyga who has a baby with chyna was with kylie who was a lil girl at the time. Chyna goes off and traps kylie brother. Nothin but rating for that woman. $950 for a facetime with her btw. :russ:
...................Hoes like her are why sharia law exists

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kudos to them. However I firmly believe its much more difficult for Somalis to gain muscle mass.
That's an excuse. It's not hard, it's easy if you work out on a regular.

I can't fix your frame size tho. That's genetic. Even in families frame size varies. That might make it easier or harder to get bulkier.

Thank ebbe for my 6’2 frame and fast-twitch muscles. I’m a rare Somali breed :banderas:
D8CBEA6E-677E-4CF9-8CED-6F9DA77F859D.jpeg

Trending