“Ratata” khaniis caught lacking!!!!!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Apparently he lives northolt, I saw him last month lol
Defo not Northolt, passing it to the border of Harrow Weald. I cannot have my dear Somalis in Northolt be associated with him and not doing anything!

I thought he was American

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Look at this dumb yat took the time to edit a whole gif looooooooooooooooooool. Your editing skills are lacking. May Allah curse you, May Allah turn all your sons gay and your daughters dhil.ooyn. Ameen.
If your mother is pro-gay, should you be called gay. The answer is NO. Dont curse someone, if you arent ready for suddenly turning gay.

Defo not Northolt, passing it to the border of Harrow Weald. I cannot have my dear Somalis in Northolt be associated with him and not doing anything!

I thought he was American

Those areas are Somali dominated he couldn't walk those streets without being rushed.

He lives in Surrey most likely

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
True there is no point arguing with a dumb Xaaliimo like you who loves to protect the gays and outcasts in her community. Its people like you who give dirty homosexuals like these a platform and even protects them.

A Somali criminal maybe wrong, but a homosexual Somali deserves to be smacked up and humiliated but thats my opinion.
you're being too nice - they should all be rounded up shot

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
gay Somali boys are created by single somali mothers through parental alienation by cutting their fathers out their life.

why don’t you go after the culprit single somali mothers instead of vilifying the victims

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Imagine if Somalis had the same energy for warlords, the same energy they seem to have for gay Somali guys.
I concur it seems like these somali single mothers who care nothing more than government perks that are raising kids without a father figure are the root of the problem but somalis will never address this its a sad state of affairs.

If a boy has always been around his mother and never had a father figure in his life then clearly he will start emulating his mother.

Before he became big in da Somali community. Use to see da nigga in asda edominton Green like 6 times
:deadosama::deadosama: That Asda is always filled with Somalis, that whole shopping centre makes me feel like I'm in Xamar. If I ever become famous in the Somali community ppl will say they used to see me there many times and it wasn't even my ends. Edmonton is the worst place in London

Your hate for homosexual is suspect, to say the least. You probably fantasise about men deep down and wish for gay relation but in hopes of repressing those peculiar desires of yours, you express hatred and violence towards them openly so people don't suspect you to be one. Don't worry walaal we live in the west, the land of the free. You can be who you want to be. You'll be accepted by the Great xaliimos when you come out
View attachment 88318
The kid has a bloodline of a warrior race, even if we lose everyhting our pride is the only thing we lean on. The brainwashing from the west turned the kid against his values. I agree with the brother xaliimooz need to stop glorifying these types of behaviour it might encourage other kids. freedom does not mean be gay or do incest lool

Trending

Latest posts