“Missing” Somali teen found in trap house

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've seen this all the time in my area mainly muslim kids the so called missing kids are really doing the most else where making money or being s. :abuxyga:
Waste of kids really

I know this black kid who is in and out of cunch. He has more charges than an IPhone, still has not been locked up because he is 15, hence why criminals use little kids. All that money on the table isn’t gonna go back to him.

I know this black kid who is in and out of cunch. He has more charges than an IPhone, still has not been locked up because he is 15, hence why criminals use little kids. All that money on the table isn’t gonna go back to him.

Thats the unfortunate truth. These kids risking their lives for as little as £300 sometimes.

Muji

VIP

Sad he will be living with the mistakes he made at 15 for life.

Muji

VIP
These days i dont come online alot. I am taking classes on our deen in the masjid.

As you usual you are doing your karbaash.

I left them alone for a week. I only do it on the weekends now and I’m hoping to cut it down to once a month.

Steam we seriously need to find a way to exchange contact info

I would seriously hire you as a divorce lawyer

You wouldn't need a divorce if a tragic "accident" happened and you had a strong alibi.

Then all we had to do is create reasonable doubt and your millions is secured.

Trending