“Missing” Somali teen found in trap house

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
The cunts life direction is more bent than his eyes. Someone snitch to their respective eedo in London to so someone can track him down.

I don't trust these "missing" somalis anymore. In my other thread people were telling me young somalis leave because of family issues. NO THEY DON'T.

Anything to push the narrative :bell:

What's the odds that this guys parents raised him well and are concerned about his whereabouts hence why they reported him missing, very high imo:hillarybiz:

What love or hate?

I am stating scientific facts. They are not genetically Somali. 100% factual.

I think there is a resurgence of xenophobia because at this point in time Somalia has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Somalia is not going to be the monolithic society it once was in the last century. Yibir (s/o jerome) are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Somalia to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Yibir will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Somalia will not survive.

He looks like typical person in my family. Y’all think any light skin Somali is mixed lmao.

But back to the topic, most missing Somali youth are due to family issues and living that “hood” life

I wouldn't think that kid was Somali unless he was hanging with other criminal geeljires

Muji

VIP
Typical Somali male feral child doing what’s in its nature.

With the advent of birth technology we can now know the gender of a fetus before it’s born.

No Samaale male spawn will come out of this queen.