“Kushi” (Cushite) in hebrew is a racist slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cushite is bullshit term and only used on this site and the internet.

If that term exist then what's up with my Cushitic Oromo brothers burning Somalis in Ethiopia?

is the whole we are cushitic on this site a troll or nah?

@Kaiser @CaliTedesse @SOMALI GENERAL @NA9
Walahi I hate that dumb term it is used by pseudo scientists on this website to sound smart. If you called my grandparents cushites and told them they are the same as oromo they would've slapped you :bell:

Cushite is bullshit term and only used on this site and the internet.

If that term exist then what's up with my Cushitic Oromo brothers burning Somalis in Ethiopia?

is the whole we are cushitic on this site a troll or nah?

@Kaiser @CaliTedesse @SOMALI GENERAL @NA9
It's not a bullshit term, it's something real. Just because we have some conflict with each other, doesn't mean that we don't have a historical connection with each other, since we both live so close to each other. Both of our languages comes from the same family tree as them, and our culture is almost close to each other.

Also look at europeans, a lot of them relate to each other and yet, have fought each other so many times.

Just because we have a conflict with each other, doesn't mean we don't relate in some way or form.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wallah I I hate this and her blm agenda cush was referred to Ethiopia not madthows
:mjlol:why can't she stop Wallah just go to a jarrer site and cry with you're low self esteem and insecurities

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walahi I hate that dumb term it is used by pseudo scientists on this website to sound smart. If you called my grandparents cushites and told them they are the same as oromo they would've slapped you :bell:
So what there are many Semitic people, but if you tell for example an Arab he is a Yuhuud he will get angry too or for example a Aramean person or Assyrian he is Arab, he will get angry too. So your argument is not good.

Even in the bible, Cushite was used to refer to dark skinned Africans.

Your point? It refers to Nilo-Saharans not us. Early Nubians and Kushites were Horn types tho and also in the bible Æthiopia=Sudan :manny:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Na9:gaasdrink:
Just to let you know you're constant repetitive low iq threads of how you argue with no facts how Somalis are Jarrers when it's proven false were not Tyrones we are abdis

Nah f*ck off.

Open the border and watch them forcefully assimilate you into their culture.

Oromo isn't even a pure ethnic group. You have Habesha looking Oromo who borders Amharas and share a similar culture, you also have Bantu looking Oromo in Kenya.

I don't care if we shared the same ancestor and history because today we are two different groups.
Innit spit the truth f*ck oromo they aint pure like us.

So what there are many Semitic people, but if you tell for example an Arab he is a Yuhuud he will get angry too or for example a Aramean person or Assyrian he is Arab, he will get angry too. So your argument is not good.
The term semetic is also bullshit and no jew or arab would call themselves that in fact only dumb Somalis and racist people from the 50s use that word

Nah f*ck off.

Open the border and watch them forcefully assimilate you into their culture.

Oromo isn't even a pure ethnic group. You have Habesha looking Oromo who borders Amharas and share a similar culture, you also have Bantu looking Oromo in Kenya.

I don't care if we shared the same ancestor and history because today we are two different groups.
@CaliTedesse Already made the perfect reply, so i will only post his comment here.
Just because we're different ethnics, doesn't mean that we don't relate. We have clear historical, linguistical and cultural connections. you need to go and do some research on cushitic peoples, maybe then you will understand. It's not something that was created by sspot, but something that is historically proven.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@NA9 you race baiter you're thread is gashined
Nice try trting to make us have some kind of victimhood mentality because some ignorant guy used the word Somalis are not victims get out with you're blm bs

Again stop trying to pull us with Jarrers with low self esteem and insecurities with a concipiracy of white "supremecy" Jews are not white and have themselves been victims

@Lukaku
I gave one of your post a qashin, because of how ridiculous it was. The argument for it was also flawed, and it didn't make any sense.

The qashin rating is there for a reason, and it was meant to be used on a post that someone doesn't like or disagree with.

But you got mad, and started giving me qashin on other posts as well. So i did the same, nothing to be mad about sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending