“Kushi” (Cushite) in hebrew is a racist slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine getting racially abused by a fucking money grabbing k*ke with a giant nose whose beta male grandad choked up in a gas chamber. yaab

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No inferiority complex here especially not to a yahuudi:gaasdrink:
Then why mention this? You obviously do you want us to stop using it because they use it in a bad manner, so what. It's like someone using Somali in a degrading manner. Nothing wrong with it.

Then why mention this? You obviously do you want us to stop using it because they use it in a bad manner, so what. It's like someone using Somali in a degrading manner. Nothing wrong with it.
@NA9 I like you but sometimes you sounds so pathetic LMFAO
Did someone get triggered by my post?:pachah1:
Shutup Kushi
Where did I say I want us to stop using it?:faysalwtf:
Wallahi you niggas making conclusions like its an essay relaaaaax

How can it be a racial slur? Cushite or Kushi in their langauge is a label that we take pride in, it's not meant to be an insult.
:what1:

It simply means Dark-skinned and shouldn't be seen as an insult & was made for people who have our features.

Yahuudi cunts should be the last people on this planet to be racist, those hooked nose cunts were cooked in the ovens because of their middle-eastern phenotype.

Last edited:
She wants us to stop calling ourselves "cushitic", by posting shit like this. These blm xalimo's are trying too hard. :mjlol:

She wants us to stop calling ourselves "cushitic", by posting shit like this. These blm xalimo's are trying too hard. :mjlol:
Niggas jumping to conclusions kkkkk where did I say that?:childplease:
I refer to myself as a Cushite gtfo :camby:
If you would stop referring to yourself as Cushite over the opinion of a Jew then..:gaasdrink:

Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than those Europeans and arab converts will ever be. They know this and it makes them burn up inside to see a black Jew with more connections to their religion.
:trumpsmirk:

Ethiopian Jews are more Jewish than those Europeans and arab converts will ever be. They know this and it makes them burn up inside to see a black Jew with more connections to their religion.
:trumpsmirk:
Ikr these “Jews” are just Europeans walking around with pale skin and blonde hair claiming their indigenous to the Middle East:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She wants us to stop calling ourselves "cushitic", by posting shit like this. These blm xalimo's are trying too hard.
shes like *guys stop calling yourself Cushite you see it is derogatory, call yourself Black and Negroid and embrace it* lol:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending