“It’s their blood,” Farax strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Some Somali men have a tendency for turning psychotic on their families.They need to be admitted to mental health hospitals instead of prisons. Prisons won’t do them good. We need to know why they do why they do. It is proven that mental health issues are more prevalent in the Somali society and much higher than any other war torn country.

AHUN to the women who died in this act.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some Somali men have a tendency for turning psychotic on their families.They need to be admitted to mental health hospitals instead of prisons. Prisons won’t do them good. We need to know why they do why they do. It is proven that mental health issues are more prevalent in the Somali society and much higher than any other war torn country.

Somalis view mental illness as ceeb if someone in the family has it they will act as it doesn’t exist instead of finding treatment for it

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

She didn’t die sis but I agree the mental illness aspect needs to be addressed.

halwa

✨🌙
She didn’t die sis but I agree the mental illness aspect needs to be addressed.

Oh really? Lol. My bad :ftw9nwa: I must have misread it.

The amount of families that I know, who have an individual with mental health issues is just alarming. It would be interesting to find out why it is mainly common within Somali families. And the affected ones are all males. Something really needs to be done about this. I have a neighbour who has 5 teenage daughters, her husband is mentally unstable. She kicked him out! Subhanallah. His old mother looks after him. @Mercury

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s various forms of mental illness but for many Somalis they assume if a person is mentally ill they’re crazy
If someone gets stressed out or even has a panic attack Somalis automatically view them as having jinni.

I remember in dugsi this boy had a panic attack and the macalin called other macalins they tied him up and started reading Quran on him. The boy couldn't breath and thought he was dying. We got dismissed early but I can still remember the look on his face. Poor thing.

Mercury

VIP
Oh really? Lol. My bad :ftw9nwa: I must have misread it.

The amount of families that I know, who have an individual with mental health issues is just alarming. It would be interesting to find out why it is mainly common within Somali families. And the affected ones are all males. Something really needs to be done about this. I have a neighbour who has 5 teenage daughters, her husband is mentally unstable. She kicked him out! Subhanallah. His old mother looks after him. @Mercury
That’s crazy but I’ve heard of mothers sending their mentally ill son to marry a girl back home

Mercury

VIP
If someone gets stressed out or even has a panic attack Somalis automatically view them as having jinni.

I remember in dugsi this boy had a panic attack and the macalin called other macalins they tied him up and started reading Quran on him. The boy couldn't breath and thought he was dying. We got dismissed early but I can still remember the look on his face. Poor thing.

I think people don’t know much about mental illness back home is even worse

Nin-culus

Laandheer
ROSEVILLE, Minn. (FOX 9) - A 23-year-old Minneapolis man is charged with two counts of attempted murder after he allegedly stabbed his ex-wife and her friend at a Motel 6 in Roseville earlier this week.

Axmed Maxamed Hilowle faces up to 20 years in prison for each count.

According to the criminal complaint, the attack happened Thursday morning just before 6:43 a.m. at the Motel 6 on Cleveland Avenue in Roseville.

http://www.fox9.com/news/-it-s-thei...bing-of-ex-wife-her-friend-at-roseville-motel

Be careful ladies, I don’t know what’s going on with Somali men lately :kanyehmm:
lool you must not know hes wife allegedly got uploaded this past week on hub giving a shit blowjob in a hijab to hes friend it was uploaded whilst he was at work and he was masturbating when he came across it and it resulted in him ready to kill for that bajaq :mjlol:

(Im not going to post the video) as its against the rules and its not very good but my avid watchers will find it wihout hassle

when will these nigas learn....

these hoes for everybody :denzelnigga:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How many cadaans did the same shit in the same week?

Violent crimes per capita of Somalis isn't too far off from other ethnicities in the states.

Of course the anti Abdi movement doesn't care about facts but use anything to throw them under the bus anyways.

This isn't exclusive to Somali men but when he said

"Either you are going to die or I'm going to die"

That's definitely something a Somali would say :siilaanyolaugh:

Smh, even being married to one won't stop these creatures from slandering the honourble geeljire name. Nacala, may you become a second wife

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Usually when husband murders his wife. He started of physical abuse to his wife. After all the abuses he will her at the end.

Ladies leave your husband if he emotionally and physically abusing you. You’ll never know if he will end up killing you.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

I disagree. This is the only cure.
electric-chair.jpg

The kacsi marriages. Boy meets girl. 3 months later, they are married. 16 months later, kacsi came to an end and now with a child, they’re either fighting a civil war or are past that stage and are now separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending