Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So you are saying you will generalize, because a couple posters here
generalize on Xalimos as well.:mjkkk:

Haye, you do you:heh:
Lol I’m the last person to care about xalimo vs farax drama on sspot, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy :hillarybiz:

NotMyL

VIP
Wait a minute....he attacked her at a motel 6.43 am with a friend? Was she getting piped by another man?
If you read the article you would know she ran away from him, remember how you were whining about weak women don’t leave their abusive husband in the other thread? Well this one did and even invited her friend to stay with her because she was afraid but he followed her and attacked her and the friend.

If you read the article you would know she ran away from him, remember how you were whining about weak women don’t leave their abusive husband in the other thread? Well this one did and even invited her friend to stay with her because she was afraid but he followed her and attacked her and the friend.
Im not suporting him. I just asked a question as i didnt read the full article. I took it as he caught her with a male friend in hotel and snapped.

Ok read it....sick fvcker. She also is the mother of his son. Hopefully he gets life. This is the problem with somali americans so ingraoned in nigga culture

NotMyL

VIP
@East side and @Abdalla take your qabil talks out here
upload_2019-3-30_13-21-49.gif

Assuming she's a gaal, now her child will end up being raised with no deen and no knowledge of his Somali daqan. What a nutcase he is.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
ROSEVILLE, Minn. (FOX 9) - A 23-year-old Minneapolis man is charged with two counts of attempted murder after he allegedly stabbed his ex-wife and her friend at a Motel 6 in Roseville earlier this week.

Axmed Maxamed Hilowle faces up to 20 years in prison for each count.

According to the criminal complaint, the attack happened Thursday morning just before 6:43 a.m. at the Motel 6 on Cleveland Avenue in Roseville.

http://www.fox9.com/news/-it-s-thei...bing-of-ex-wife-her-friend-at-roseville-motel

Be careful ladies, I don’t know what’s going on with Somali men lately :kanyehmm:
Wait motel 6? Ewwww why were they in the motel first place?

@TheShinning these men need mental evaluation before getting into a relationship.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:bell:
Grow a pair, only useless men think it’s funny to abuse a woman.
Abaayo it’s literally in his blood @Ferrari is from the people who are famous for abusing women.

He once told me his favorite activity is chasing his girlfriend around with a knife and cursing her out, he says he only stops when he’s tired and presumes the activity the next day.

Abaayo it’s literally in his blood @Ferrari is from the people who are famous for abusing women.

He once told me his favorite activity is chasing his girlfriend around with a knife and cursing her out, he says he only stops when he’s tired and presumes the activity the next day.
i think my xaliimo(ur cousin abuses me already). :meleshame:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s only the weak messed up guys who act like this in their twisted world they see themselves as the victim it even said in the article the abuse guy blamed the friend for pushing him away from her

NotMyL

VIP
Wait motel 6? Ewwww why were they in the motel first place?

@TheShinning these men need mental evaluation before getting into a relationship.
I’m guessing she couldn’t afford hotel, I don’t know if she is Somali, you would think she would go to her family or friends if she were maybe she was ajanabi?

@TheShinning
Some men are crazy, criminals loosers etc. But women still choose to have relationships with them. Then when they get abused they'll blame all men... When that's said what was the ex wife doing in a motel with her friend? This case stinks of jealousy.. Believe me both males and females are cable of horrible things when they get jealous.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think it is because the younger generation have zero tolerance policy for halimos.
No that doesn’t justify hurting someone when a relationship ends you move on

You’re a weak individual if you’re abusing someone especially one whose mother to your kids

Status
Not open for further replies.