“Im not black” Somalis be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was merely the case, I wouldn't be getting all the hate I get here. I've never claimed we are madow, or that we have slave ancestry as that is factually very incorrect, yet many here have issues acknowledging that white supremacists do not care to differentiate the differences between us and AAs and that in the west we too are subject to racism. They refuse to acknowledge systemic racism and other issues ethnic minorities have to deal with.

Just because you don't hate on me doesn't mean others don't walaal. You have been pretty respectful despite us having differing views.

I have been called Madow love, and BLM SJW, telling me I want Somalis to claim they were enslaved ect, when I never have.

The thing is, I believe the numbers are more due to the fact even with live footage of police blatantly committing cold bloodied murder, the judicial system are letting them free. Everything is clearly corrupt, from the judicial system to the actual police force. This shouldn't be surprising due to the history of that nation. Do you really believe after less than 60 years, everything will be kumbaya?What makes it even worse for them is that the AA community is not united, so its easier for them to be mistreated.

Well you got hate for that somali bantu thread. You worded it very badly and made it seem like we are extremely racist people who don't care if someone is burned. Using just one example which you didn't even mention all the facts . You over victimized the bantus and made it seem like somalis are more evil than they are. Next time word it better. Because that thread deserved all the hate it got in the beginning.

I agree with all your other points. Also, its not just about you. A lot of other sjw xalimos don't know their identity and try to relate to blacks too much. You're at least educated about your identity and you know who you are and what you share with madows. Your reasons are also logical for supporting the BLM. You should educate the rest of them before they become real Madows.

Ill be honest, I think both are an an embarrassing representation of Somalis. The super racist Somali idiot, and the "above and beyond blm" somalis on the internet that slander their people 24/7, devalue their culture and deen
That's exactly what I mean, I can't stay in a country where I am not accepted. I identify as black despite me not believing I'm black. This is because I have simple logic. I've seen on internet the people who tend to not see themselves as black are usually racist (I am racist but not openly), and bootlickers.

There was this picture of a somali girl holding up a sign reading "cadaanka xaarka iskama dhaqaan" and then there were hordes of somali guys attacking her for being "ungrateful to whites who gave her opportunities to live in the west". At that moment I lost all respect for these people, I realized we think the same way but our thought process is completely different.

These people see that blacks are treated inferior in the west, so in order to combat this they put down blacks and lick the boots of whites and other ethnicities to go up. If they were classified as brown I am 100% sure they wouldn't be pulling the same "ohh I don't see myself as a colour and don't want white racists labeling me".

I'm racist against all ethnicities except somalis, but I have a functioning brain. I know how this society works, by proudly claiming I'm not black. It will just make me seem like a confused individual who hates himself, which would not only tarnish my rep but of all somalis. I have no respect for cadaans and I'm only in the west to take advantage of the things here. I will identify as black if it means making my life easier and not making me look like an idiot.
Absolutely nailed it. Its not as complicated as people make it. Both ends of the spectrum have insecurities and an identity crisis.

And I dont know about anyone else, but I see both extremes as completely embarrassing representation of Somalis. You have on one side, those that have self-hate issues, dont know their identity and go above and beyond, shitting on their people, daqhan and religion, making the somali community look as vile as they can, everyday talking about problems in the somali community (yes they exist and theres ways to change it) and on the other side you have the disgusting trolls, and vile people who are racist and also shit on their people.

I believe there a majority of somalis who arent on either extremes, but those two extremes i mentioned are the loudest, most toxic and clout chasing. Both both ends of the spectrum are an embarrasment!! So useless, so toxic, and so negative!!

I have only seen a handful of young somali guys and girls use their social media platform for useful, positive causes. Our people back home are suffering, and ignored. They are being killed and starving. And look at the state of us...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ill be honest, I think both are an an embarrassing representation of Somalis. The super racist Somali idiot, and the "above and beyond blm" somalis on the internet that slander their people 24/7, devalue their culture and deen

Absolutely nailed it. Its not as complicated as people make it. Both ends of the spectrum have insecurities and an identity crisis.

And I dont know about anyone else, but I see both extremes as completely embarrassing representation of Somalis. You have on one side, those that have self-hate issues, dont know their identity and go above and beyond, shitting on their people, daqhan and religion, making the somali community look as vile as they can, everyday talking about problems in the somali community (yes they exist and theres ways to change it) and on the other side you have the disgusting trolls, and vile people who are racist and also shit on their people.

I believe there a majority of somalis who arent on either extremes, but those two extremes i mentioned are the loudest, most toxic and clout chasing. Both both ends of the spectrum are an embarrasment!! So useless, so toxic, and so negative!!

I have only seen a handful of young somali guys and girls use their social media platform for useful, positive causes. Our people back home are suffering, and ignored. They are being killed and starving. And look at the state of us...
Those people are who you see on twitter 24/7. They have no lives. They're usually the ugliest somalis too and it's not even funny.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well you got hate for that somali bantu thread. You worded it very badly and made it seem like we are extremely racist people who don't care if someone is burned. Using just one example which you didn't even mention all the facts . You over victimized the bantus and made it seem like somalis are more evil than they are. Next time word it better. Because that thread deserved all the hate it got in the beginning.

I agree with all your other points. Also, its not just about you. A lot of other sjw xalimos don't know their identity and try to relate to blacks too much. You're at least educated about your identity and you know who you are and what you share with madows. Your reasons are also logical for supporting the BLM. You should educate the rest of them before they become real Madows.
send a link to the thread plz

That's exactly what I mean, I can't stay in a country where I am not accepted. I identify as black despite me not believing I'm black. This is because I have simple logic. I've seen on internet the people who tend to not see themselves as black are usually racist (I am racist but not openly), and bootlickers.

There was this picture of a somali girl holding up a sign reading "cadaanka xaarka iskama dhaqaan" and then there were hordes of somali guys attacking her for being "ungrateful to whites who gave her opportunities to live in the west". At that moment I lost all respect for these people, I realized we think the same way but our thought process is completely different.

These people see that blacks are treated inferior in the west, so in order to combat this they put down blacks and lick the boots of whites and other ethnicities

These people see that blacks are treated inferior in the west, so in order to combat this they put down blacks and lick the boots of whites and other ethnicities to go up. If they were classified as brown I am 100% sure they wouldn't be pulling the same "ohh I don't see myself as a colour and don't want white racists labeling me".

I'm racist against all ethnicities except somalis, but I have a functioning brain. I know how this society works, by proudly claiming I'm not black. It will just make me seem like a confused individual who hates himself, which would not only tarnish my rep but of all somalis. I have no respect for cadaans and I'm only in the west to take advantage of the things here. I will identify as black if it means making my life easier and not making me look like an idiot.

Tbh, what I find really triggering here is the cadaan bootylicking. Even if we were to take race out of the equation, do they not know they are Muslim and Islamaphobia is rife?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those people are who you see on twitter 24/7. They have no lives. They're usually the ugliest somalis too and it's not even funny.
Wallahi shaqola'an, useless people. Why cant people change their environment, hang out with normal, respectful somalis, try to have a dialogue with people but of if they insist just ignore them lol you cant change anyones view, leave them to their uselessness and toxicity and do something productive, make a positive contribution, come up with solutions and having a worthwhile dialogue.

Leave people to their bitterness, it only affects them and their life and it is a rather sad state, to live your life in a constant state of negativity, bitterness, and ignorance. Do positive things in your household/ community and ignore those people!

Abaayo just ignore the hate. A lot of people are angry about the way xalimos bootyclap for the madows and act like them. So more madows being mentioned by another xalimo upsets them. They think you will say the same things again so they respond the same way. The other xalimos ruined your rep.

Also somali minority qabils are not the same as bantu. So they at least should be treated better than bantus. People feel closer to miidgans and yibir than bantus because they are somali. Bantus are foreigners to Somalia. People won't ignore you being a foreigner that easily. You'd be crazy to just expect foreigners and somalis to be treated the same way.

Keo

VIP
I explained many times why Somalis are not black and the only response I get from some of these people is that the police will will target you the same way
:what1:

Absolutely pathetic if you identify as a crayon color meant for people who don’t know there forefathers. In America if you call yourself by you’re ancestory like Bosnian or Somali all blacks and even mosts whites get mad here because they don’t know where they themselves are from. In America speaking a second language or mentioning where you come from pisses people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending