“Im not black” Somalis be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If that was merely the case, I wouldn't be getting all the hate I get here. I've never claimed we are madow, or that we have slave ancestry as that is factually very incorrect, yet many here have issues acknowledging that white supremacists do not care to differentiate the differences between us and AAs and that in the west we too are subject to racism. They refuse to acknowledge systemic racism and other issues ethnic minorities have to deal with.

Just because you don't hate on me doesn't others don't walaal. You have been pretty respectful despite us having differing views.

I have been called Madow love, and BLM SJW, telling me I want Somalis to claim they were enslaved ect, when I never have.

The thing is, I believe the numbers are more due to the fact even with live footage of police blatantly committing cold bloodied murder, the judicial system are letting them free. Everything is clearly corrupt, from the judicial system to the actual police force. This shouldn't be surprising due to the history of that nation. Do you really believe after less than 60 years, everything will be kumbaya?What makes it even worse for them is that the AA community is not united, so its easier for them to be mistreated.
That's exactly what I mean, I can't stay in a country where I am not accepted. I identify as black despite me not believing I'm black. This is because I have simple logic. I've seen on internet the people who tend to not see themselves as black are usually racist (I am racist but not openly), and bootlickers.

There was this picture of a somali girl holding up a sign reading "cadaanka xaarka iskama dhaqaan" and then there were hordes of somali guys attacking her for being "ungrateful to whites who gave her opportunities to live in the west". At that moment I lost all respect for these people, I realized we think the same way but our thought process is completely different.

These people see that blacks are treated inferior in the west, so in order to combat this they put down blacks and lick the boots of whites and other ethnicities to go up. If they were classified as brown I am 100% sure they wouldn't be pulling the same "ohh I don't see myself as a colour and don't want white racists labeling me".

I'm racist against all ethnicities except somalis, but I have a functioning brain. I know how this society works, by proudly claiming I'm not black. It will just make me seem like a confused individual who hates himself, which would not only tarnish my rep but of all somalis. I have no respect for cadaans and I'm only in the west to take advantage of the things here. I will identify as black if it means making my life easier and not making me look like an idiot.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The arguments being used on this thread are American centric and don't really apply to me. Here in England we don't have "Black scholarships" and other dumb shit like that nor do we have police officers killing people regularly. Therefore identifying as black is pretty pointless for me. I feel like in England there are so many of us here that we are our own category, everyone can easily spot a Somali let's face it.

Also if I say I'm not Black, it's not to say I am superior to these people or whatever (which lets face it that is what they assume judging by their reactions), but it means I don't want to reduce myself to a colour nor do I even believe in grouping so many people together as one over something like colour of their skin. Saying you're Somali shows your culture, language, religion etc but what does "Black" show? You're just being lumped together with people you have nothing in common with other than skin which to me is stupid.

Anyways, I recognize that I will be seen as Black regardless and so I'll respond to it when needed but I think everyone has the right to identify as what they want to and I don't go round calling myself "Black". Honestly, I also feel like so called Black people are very insecure and want to claim everybody, whereas Whites don't accept everyone, for example Arabs, heck even Russians, Italians I've noticed but Blacks would even be willing to accept mixed people and will get annoyed/offended if you refuse to identify with them... :francis:
I think this mainly goes out to somalis who say they're not black because of racism. Otherwise I agree with you, I don't live in the UK but in Canada. It is in my best interest to identify as black whether I like it or not. I'm not blinded by hate to see that

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I think this mainly goes out to somalis who say they're not black because of racism. Otherwise I agree with you, I don't live in the UK but in Canada. It is in my best interest to identify as black whether I like it or not. I'm not blinded by hate to see that
Home to gay somalis and murtards

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Canadian somalis are gay anyway look up any gay somalis in canada
Ok... good to know? Why are you bringing up gay somalis in canada for? That has nothing to do with this thread. There's grindr if you're looking for a boyfriend. idk about the gay men in canada but I sure as hell know there's been tons of gay men in your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts