“Im not black” Somalis be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Only in america will people look at a check box on a piece of paper and consider it their identity wallahi u guys are in your own tier of stupidity

We are fighting against people making black their core identity. I'm all for people supporting BLM so somalis can benefit from it. But they should know, they share nothing with these madows. No language, no dna, and no culture. They have to first accept that, then suppport BLM. A lot of blm xalimos have trouble with accepting that. Evem going as far claiming a slavery history.

Did this nigga say Somalis are “extremely light”?:deadrose:
Some of you have deluded yourself for too long. Get back to reality.
The average Somali is brown-dark skinned.
Most Somalis have curly hair.
And 99% of humans on this Earth consider Somalis black.
Stop crying.
Facts. They need to know nothing wrong with being dark skinned. A lot of the Somalis I see that are usually dark skin are gorgeous mansha Allah.

We are fighting against people making black their core identity. I'm all for people supporting BLM so somalis can benefit from it. But they should know, they share nothing with these madows. No language, no dna, and no culture. They have to first accept that, then suppport BLM. A lot of blm xalimos have trouble with accepting that. Evem going as far claiming a slavery history.
Most madows dont share the same culture. And there are madows all throughout Africa with a similar culture to you. Bantu madows in our own country have the same culture as us.

Most madows dont share the same culture. And there are madows all throughout Africa with a similar culture to you. Bantu madows in our own country have the same culture as us.

Bantu madows in our country adopted our damn culture. You really believe west africans have our culture? :farmajoyaab:

But alright forget about culture for a damn minute. Do you accept the other two things I mentioned?

Bantu madows in our country adopted our damn culture. You really believe west africans have our culture? :farmajoyaab:

But alright forget about culture for a damn minute. Do you accept the other two things I mentioned?
Yes your other points were not worth a response.

Yes your other points were not worth a response.

Done. If all BLM xalimos accepted that instead of trying to have a slavery history so they can relate to the "struggles" of black people i'd be their biggest supporter. But they want to let go of their identity for the sake of a "black" identity. Akhas. I'm disgusted by that. And it makes me really angry, as these black people have the worst history. We have our own great history, why would you change it for a shittier history. 68 iq much?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I dont even care if they identify as black they just need to stop the constant racism. I recently had a black friend ask me what Madow means because he kept seeing Somalis say it on twitter, LMAO
what did you tell him it means :shaq:

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
1591441554282.png

To all adoon wannabes

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes, they clearly do. Because if they knew they are seen as black by white people they would have no issues understanding that movements such as BLM benefits them, nor would they be adopting the speaking points of the alt right. Some people here are DEFENDING police officers and racist cadaans who would string them up a flipping trea as well.

Look at all the hate I get and I don't give two shits about being 'black'? I identify with being Somali first and foremost, but i'm not delusional into thinking that Somalis don't have issues with white supremacy in the west.
nah you barely get any hate stop capping. Only Mehdi hassan trolls you lmao.

I have completely different views than you but I don't hate on you. BLM is TRYING to benefit me but I can see it can't. Racist people will be racist regardless if people go out and protest.

I gave up on the west wlhi, they're too far gone. Especially the US and Canada which are controleld by the yahuuds. I'm just trying to use the opportunities given here and go back to somalia. I don't think racism will ever end in the west. My only option is to live normally. Yes black people are persecuted at a disproportionate amount, that doesn't mean I have a very high chance of being shot dead by a cop.

Here's something interesting. In 2019 1,004 people were fatally shot by police in the us. Let's assume all 1,004 people were black and innocent, which is not true but if we exaggerate it helps show it better.

there are 42 million black people in the US. In 2019 you had a 0.0000502% chance of being killed by a police officer (assuming ALL deaths were against blacks who were innocent). In reality the numbers are much less. Of course 1,004 innocently killed is 1,004 too many. But the odds aren't stacked against me and I'm cutting from the west as soon as it's right for me. I recommend the same for you

There's only one race, which is the human race.. Secondly reducing people to be defined by the color of their skind is in my opinion racism in it self.. You are a human, who has a name and you also belong to an ethnic group i.e Somalis, kenyan, Ethiopian etc.. If we all were the same group of people we wouldn't have different languages and cultures etc.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If you were not Somali, and you saw these people, what race would u think they were?

View attachment 124140
View attachment 124141
View attachment 124142
View attachment 124144
You would think that they are Black Africans. Dont deny it. At most, you would think they are Arab-African mulattos.
This is how Somalis look standing next to an actual Arab, for the Banu Hashim crowd:
View attachment 124143
Now personally I dont care for the term black. But I understand that I (and every Somali) is black to society. You are delusion if you can’t accept this. Being allegedly mistaken for Indian and Arab one time doesnt change that you are seen as black.

Now why don’t Somalis see themselves as black, and why is the ‘blackness’ of Somalis in question?
This is because our ancestors saw THIS as black:
View attachment 124146
However, in the West, even THIS is considered black:
View attachment 124147
Somalis are therefore undoubtedly black. Its hard to swallow, I get it. But please get back to reality.

What you are doing is shameful. Your ancestors have fought for the somali name. Go ahead forget about your history and heritage, however don't take the rest of us with you. Deal with your identity crisis alone.

This hooyo matalo generation is finished. They know nothing while they are shouting from rooftops. To the point that even other ethnicities try to remember them that they are somali. Smh!

A Phillipine, Indian and Iraqi can all be brown (and even of the same religion) but it never occurs to us to lump them under the term Brown.

Hence why I refuse the term Black.
We are more than skin tones.

Done. If all BLM xalimos accepted that instead of trying to have a slavery history so they can relate to the "struggles" of black people i'd be their biggest supporter. But they want to let go of their identity for the sake of a "black" identity. Akhas. I'm disgusted by that. And it makes me really angry, as these black people have the worst history. We have our own great history, why would you change it for a shittier history. 68 iq much?

If that was merely the case, I wouldn't be getting all the hate I get here. I've never claimed we are madow, or that we have slave ancestry as that is factually very incorrect, yet many here have issues acknowledging that white supremacists do not care to differentiate the differences between us and AAs and that in the west we too are subject to racism. They refuse to acknowledge systemic racism and other issues ethnic minorities have to deal with.
nah you barely get any hate stop capping. Only Mehdi hassan trolls you lmao.

I have completely different views than you but I don't hate on you. BLM is TRYING to benefit me but I can see it can't. Racist people will be racist regardless if people go out and protest.

I gave up on the west wlhi, they're too far gone. Especially the US and Canada which are controleld by the yahuuds. I'm just trying to use the opportunities given here and go back to somalia. I don't think racism will ever end in the west. My only option is to live normally. Yes black people are persecuted at a disproportionate amount, that doesn't mean I have a very high chance of being shot dead by a cop.

Here's something interesting. In 2019 1,004 people were fatally shot by police in the us. Let's assume all 1,004 people were black and innocent, which is not true but if we exaggerate it helps show it better.

there are 42 million black people in the US. In 2019 you had a 0.0000502% chance of being killed by a police officer (assuming ALL deaths were against blacks who were innocent). In reality the numbers are much less. Of course 1,004 innocently killed is 1,004 too many. But the odds aren't stacked against me and I'm cutting from the west as soon as it's right for me. I recommend the same for you

Just because you don't hate on me doesn't mean others don't walaal. You have been pretty respectful despite us having differing views.

I have been called Madow love, and BLM SJW, telling me I want Somalis to claim they were enslaved ect, when I never have.

The thing is, I believe the numbers are more due to the fact even with live footage of police blatantly committing cold bloodied murder, the judicial system are letting them free. Everything is clearly corrupt, from the judicial system to the actual police force. This shouldn't be surprising due to the history of that nation. Do you really believe after less than 60 years, everything will be kumbaya?What makes it even worse for them is that the AA community is not united, so its easier for them to be mistreated.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bantu madows? Did you literally just say "Bantu black"? You mean "somali bantu right? Because that's what I'm gonna assume.

Somali bantus share the same culture, language, and deen as us. They share the same genetics as other madows. I consider them more somali than madow in all honesty. But the problem is all that is gained and lost at any moment. As soon as a somali bantu is born in the west and loses culture, language, and deen. They no longer have any ties to somalis whereas somalis will always be somali because that's how they were born.

Just because a VERY small group of madows share similarities with us, does not mean I should identify with all madows. My sister is a somali girl, does that mean I should also identify as a girl? Because there is someone in a group that has a similarity with me. No, it just means I relate to her, not all girls.

That said I do identify as black, but I don't put it before my identity as a somali. Not identifying as black will ruin my image and make me look like a coon, it's kinda sad but the label was forced onto me. Not to mention I will most likely recieve the demerits of being black so I might as well cash out as a black.

The arguments being used on this thread are American centric and don't really apply to me. Here in England we don't have "Black scholarships" and other dumb shit like that nor do we have police officers killing people regularly. Therefore identifying as black is pretty pointless for me. I feel like in England there are so many of us here that we are our own category, everyone can easily spot a Somali let's face it.

Also if I say I'm not Black, it's not to say I am superior to these people or whatever (which lets face it that is what they assume judging by their reactions), but it means I don't want to reduce myself to a colour nor do I even believe in grouping so many people together as one over something like colour of their skin. Saying you're Somali shows your culture, language, religion etc but what does "Black" show? You're just being lumped together with people you have nothing in common with other than skin which to me is stupid.

Anyways, I recognize that I will be seen as Black regardless and so I'll respond to it when needed but I think everyone has the right to identify as what they want to and I don't go round calling myself "Black". Honestly, I also feel like so called Black people are very insecure and want to claim everybody, whereas Whites don't accept everyone, for example Arabs, heck even Russians, Italians I've noticed but Blacks would even be willing to accept mixed people and will get annoyed/offended if you refuse to identify with them... :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts