“Im not black” Somalis be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very insecure. They claim they don't care about other people's label, but they do. They are angry that people mistake them for madow in the west so the only way they feel they can distance themselves is by racially abusing them and hating on them and by making excuses for cadaans.
All of that hard work isn't gonna stop a couple of racists from lynching you.

These folk here are so delusional, that I had some try tell me racism doesn't exist. I reckon some are under the age of 20. They are in for a rude and I mean very rude awakening.
Sis, some are noble dark Caucasian didn’t you get the memo??

They are very insecure. They claim they don't care about other people's label, but they do. They are angry that people mistake them for madow in the west so the only way they feel they can distance themselves is by racially abusing them and hating on them and by making excuses for cadaans.
All of that hard work isn't gonna stop a couple of racists from lynching you.

These folk here are so delusional, that I had some try tell me racism doesn't exist. I reckon some are under the age of 20. They are in for a rude and I mean very rude awakening.
Yes they are constantly racist to madows in an attempt to distance themselves. They also want madows to stop considering Somalis as black so they constantly racially attack them. I’ve seen a madow guy on twitter say that he no longer considers Somalis black after seeing how racist Somalis are. They are extremely retarded to create enemies of black people considering Somalis in the west can benefit from black scholarship, go to black colleges, be a part of black societies and so on. Black people, although disadvantaged in the West, are actively fighting against their oppression and Somalis benefit from that as we are considered black. Instead of supporting the movement they make burner accounts to call people “BLM sjws” smh.

@Halima your disgrace as well dilo go claim decent a of slaves fucking adoon:kodaksmiley:

You see how insecure you are? The fact that you have to resort to billa aklaaq personal attacks and ad hominem arguments?

When did I ever say Somalis were enslaved?

When did I say Somalis are black?

You know that you cannot refute me without twisting my arguments and lying about my points.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i have to ask reeer america what benefits is there being considered black since they are dropping killed like flies

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you were not Somali, and you saw these people, what race would u think they were?

View attachment 124140
View attachment 124141
View attachment 124142
View attachment 124144
You would think that they are Black Africans. Dont deny it. At most, you would think they are Arab-African mulattos.
This is how Somalis look standing next to an actual Arab, for the Banu Hashim crowd:
View attachment 124143
Now personally I dont care for the term black. But I understand that I (and every Somali) is black to society. You are delusion if you can’t accept this. Being allegedly mistaken for Indian and Arab one time doesnt change that you are seen as black.

Now why don’t Somalis see themselves as black, and why is the ‘blackness’ of Somalis in question?
This is because our ancestors saw THIS as black:
View attachment 124146
However, in the West, even THIS is considered black:
View attachment 124147
Somalis are therefore undoubtedly black. Its hard to swallow, I get it. But please get back to reality.
you used some strange pics how about you show what the majority of somalis look ie soft hair soft feutures extremly light most people know somalis are diffrent which is why somalis are allways identified as a somali when they commit a crime etc while nigerians and other west africans are just idenitfied as black in the media

1591438783640.png

1591438798688.png

1591438886607.png

i have to ask reeer america what benefits is there being considered black since they are getting killed like flies

They have no choice do they?

A police officer isn't going to be like 'oh , your ancestors were not slaves, off you go!' Are they??

What benefits them is black Americans having more rights because in extension so will they.

No one is saying the Somali community should think of themselves as AA. They should have their seperate communities and ventures, but merely understand that black liberation is a postive thing for them.

you used some strange pics how about you show what the majority of somalis look ie soft hair soft feutures extremly light most people know somalis are diffrent which is why somalis are allways identified as a somali when they commit a crime etc while nigerians and other west africans are just idenitfied as black in the media

View attachment 124153

View attachment 124154

View attachment 124155

Are you denying that the people he posted are ethnic Somalis?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you were not Somali, and you saw these people, what race would u think they were?

View attachment 124140
View attachment 124141
View attachment 124142
View attachment 124144
You would think that they are Black Africans. Dont deny it. At most, you would think they are Arab-African mulattos.
This is how Somalis look standing next to an actual Arab, for the Banu Hashim crowd:
View attachment 124143
Now personally I dont care for the term black. But I understand that I (and every Somali) is black to society. You are delusion if you can’t accept this. Being allegedly mistaken for Indian and Arab one time doesnt change that you are seen as black.

Now why don’t Somalis see themselves as black, and why is the ‘blackness’ of Somalis in question?
This is because our ancestors saw THIS as black:
View attachment 124146
However, in the West, even THIS is considered black:
View attachment 124147
Somalis are therefore undoubtedly black. Its hard to swallow, I get it. But please get back to reality.
"wey dhabow madaowyhin" yet the say we aren't black

View attachment 124153

View attachment 124154

View attachment 124155
Are u retarded? All those Somalis I posted are ethnic Somalis with Somali features.
Btw, those people you posted, would ALL be considered black by 99% of people :mjlol:

Did this nigga say Somalis are “extremely light”?:deadrose:
Some of you have deluded yourself for too long. Get back to reality.
The average Somali is brown-dark skinned.
Most Somalis have curly hair.
And 99% of humans on this Earth consider Somalis black.
Stop crying.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You're clowning Somalis for not accepting their blackness but truth is people like you forcing a label onto others are just as bad. This a free world let people identify as they wish

Are you denying that the people he posted are ethnic Somalis?
I knew that if I posted dark Somalis, they would say I was cherry picking and trying to “negrofy” Somalis. So I literally just searched Somalis and found pictures that resemble the average Somali I see everyday, and yet he still complained.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts