“Im not black” Somalis be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were not Somali, and you saw these people, what race would u think they were?

BF34A6F7-9338-4963-97D4-F898837DAD07.jpeg

9EFD6990-4C5A-41EA-AB3C-C6E882776856.jpeg

7A694053-78AC-47E4-8643-F122C8A898B3.jpeg

9E4BF8F0-6A0B-4551-8B1A-2B9CA329D59F.png

You would think that they are Black Africans. Dont deny it. At most, you would think they are Arab-African mulattos.
This is how Somalis look standing next to an actual Arab, for the Banu Hashim crowd:
1D8F647F-95A7-4193-BF43-AD2E0D0400FE.jpeg

Now personally I dont care for the term black. But I understand that I (and every Somali) is black to society. You are delusion if you can’t accept this. Being allegedly mistaken for Indian and Arab one time doesnt change that you are seen as black.

Now why don’t Somalis see themselves as black, and why is the ‘blackness’ of Somalis in question?
This is because our ancestors saw THIS as black:
4A213827-32CB-49DD-ABC4-1D4B1B9B5BE4.jpeg

However, in the West, even THIS is considered black:
E75E2D5D-ED0D-4CDF-AEEE-918ACAB6CD7C.jpeg

Somalis are therefore undoubtedly black. Its hard to swallow, I get it. But please get back to reality.

Secondly stop calling other black people apes. The truth is you can find primitive features in all races of humans. Nobody looks like an ape.
Racism is also haram in case some of you forgot.
FCD56726-7934-4580-B99E-1879A2B97A27.jpeg

Stop ruining the image of Somalis with the constant racism some of you spew online.

Bruh these people still fight about tribes. Lol reasoning with them is futile whether their black or not. Good luck to you.
I dont even care if they identify as black they just need to stop the constant racism. I recently had a black friend ask me what Madow means because he kept seeing Somalis say it on twitter, LMAO

I dont even care if they identify as black they just need to stop the constant racism. I recently had a black friend ask me what Madow means because he kept seeing Somalis say it on twitter, LMAO
Yeahh, not good at all. Respect is paramount.

Who uses that. Is it even a diss? I know they use it but stupid to use hair texture as a slur. Makes me think the ones that use it dont even have culture
Man I’m not gonna get into it with you. All I’m saying is respect is important.

Apollo

VIP
Most don't have issues with being seen as black by white people etc. They mainly have issues in making it your core identity. Black before Somali is what triggers and Somalis who obsess over BLM but barely care about atrocities that happen in Somalia (misplaced priorities).

Most don't have issues with being seen as black by white people etc. They mainly have issues in making it your core identity. Black before Somali is what triggers and Somalis who obsess over BLM but barely care about atrocities that happen in Somalia (misplaced priorities).
Just look at the response below you bro :mjlol:

Yes, they clearly do. Because if they knew they are seen as black by white people they would have no issues understanding that movements such as BLM benefits them, nor would they be adopting the speaking points of the alt right. Some people here are DEFENDING police officers and racist cadaans who would string them up a flipping trea as well.

Look at all the hate I get and I don't give two shits about being 'black'? I identify with being Somali first and foremost, but i'm not delusional into thinking that Somalis don't have issues with white supremacy in the west.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
But Madow isn't racist.
:umwhat:

They are very insecure. They claim they don't care about other people's label, but they do. They are angry that people mistake them for madow in the west so the only way they feel they can distance themselves is by racially abusing them and hating on them and by making excuses for cadaans.
All of that hard work isn't gonna stop a couple of racists from lynching you.

These folk here are so delusional, that I had some try tell me racism doesn't exist. I reckon some are under the age of 20. They are in for a rude and I mean very rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.