“British” racist is actually a langaab looma oyaan Lebanese Christian

Bantus, Ethiopians, Hindu Pajeets and Pakistanis, Kurds, Gypsies, South Koreans (Northerners are fine). Probably a lot more I could list off. I used to not like Aboriginals but I can’t really hate them. They’ve never done anything wrong but keep to themselves
Why South Koreans and Kurds I understand the rest tho

Bantus, Ethiopians, Hindu Pajeets and Pakistanis, Kurds, Gypsies, South Koreans (Northerners are fine). Probably a lot more I could list off. I used to not like Aboriginals but I can’t really hate them. They’ve never done anything wrong but keep to themselves
I think Australia keeps aboriginal drunk so they don’t have time to go online

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Why South Koreans and Kurds I understand the rest tho
South Koreans are the gay effeminate version of their Northern cousins. My hate for the South is predicated on my love for the North tbh.

Kurds are just a filthier and more criminal version of Turks

These retards don’t seem to understand that cadaan don’t care if you’re a Christian. It’s over if they ever hear you speaking Arabic. He would get deported like everyone else. People like him are useful idiots for the Right.

If you’re a non-white foreigner, you’re the enemy. He doesn’t seem to understand that. I’ve seen countless other idiots like him, they all get told by their racist right wing Cadaan friends that they’ll get deported too and they always seem so surprised. Like they actually think they’re on the team. :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts