“British” racist is actually a langaab looma oyaan Lebanese Christian

What a cuck Hezbollah Xoogster destroyed his people and now he larps as a brit
A7082B9C-F94E-40FA-B9D9-136747013CE0.png

Last edited:
He is obsessed with Somalis that Rape baby needs to be dealt Report his account for hate speech he might get suspended I did report him now

Last edited:
I have checked what censure means but it's just disapproval of what some elected officials say it doesn't affect her rights to continue doing her job its Completely useless
IMG_20240201_191149.jpg

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
No I just don’t think he’s a very talented racist most of his stuff is very low brow.

What peoples are you racist againstView attachment 313869
Bantus, Ethiopians, Hindu Pajeets and Pakistanis, Kurds, Gypsies, South Koreans (Northerners are fine). Probably a lot more I could list off. I used to not like Aboriginals but I can’t really hate them. They’ve never done anything wrong but keep to themselves

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
lmao drukpa is a funny guy. as much as he’s insufferable, he’s good at being racist and knows the nuances of each race. i can respect a racist who is good at their craft 🫡

pretty sure he’s lurked on here before and made a tweet about Sspot
He doesn't really know the 'nuances' of each group. He's just unemployed sxb. Guy is actually tapped and I wouldn't be surprised if he reaches 30 years with his virginity intact.

Trending

Latest posts