“ African Americans must be the most disproportionally culturally influential people globally”

IMG_4578.jpeg

Hmm I wouldn’t give them top 1 and they ain’t even close to top 1 so who is top 1 the most influential group in the whole world ? Easily

-the Jews
They single handedly build Morden America
From animation to show/movies to science to politics pretty much everything

From the best to even the worst such as C(P)orn for an example.
Jews by far are the most influential group 18 century until now

View attachment 319351

Hmm I wouldn’t give them top 1 and they ain’t even close to top 1 so who is top 1 the most influential group in the whole world ? Easily

-the Jews
They single handedly build Morden America
From animation to show/movies to science to politics pretty much everything

From the best to even the worst such as C(P)orn for an example.
Jews by far are the most influential group 18 century until now

The hard labour and building of physical America was done by African Americans. Some Jews only financed it. Big difference.

OP is correct, African Americans are the most influential disproportionally.

Never seen a Chinese kid do a Jewish handshake or greeting but they do African American derived hand shakes, listen to their music and dress like them.

But African Americans are also the group who least profit from their influence exports. They do not own the rights to their creative, content or likeness. They get used by big brands who in turn pay them peanuts.

I think there’s truth to the original tweet
I will give AA second place but the first place gotta be the Jews.
The hard labour and building of physical America was done by African Americans. Some Jews only financed it. Big difference.

OP is correct, African Americans are the most influential disproportionally.

Never seen a Chinese kid do a Jewish handshake or greeting but they do African American derived hand shakes, listen to their music and dress like them.
I can talk about many stuffs the Jews influenced the world that AA can’t compete. Hollywood industry for an example how many movies from Hollywood is watched around the world ? Influencing Bollywood, nollywood etc
I mean if it wasn’t for the Jews then who would’ve pushed AA culture or music ? Don’t u know lots of music labels is owned by the Jews? !

I can talk about many stuffs the Jews influenced the world that AA can’t compete. Hollywood industry for an example how many movies from Hollywood is watched around the world ? Influencing Bollywood, nollywood etc
I mean if it wasn’t for the Jews then who would’ve pushed AA culture or music ? Don’t u know lots of music labels is owned by the Jews? !

Just because they "push it" does not mean they influence it, that right belongs to the creator.

This is why IG Models are called influencers but their agency is not.

Just because they sell the product or promote it, doesn’t mean they are more influential. Its like saying the owners of Tik Tok are more influential than the creators on the app. Also to point out, majority of those Jews are Americans and nothing more.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Jews don't export their culture, AA do. AA are the winners.

Trending