‘Black (American) Girl Magic’:

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Niggah there are 50 million AAs in america. You reduce them all to a few stats.
How about we pull some stats on your fellow lamagoodles. Let's see how you look.

Smh we know that Somalia is dead but at least we have had a history and something that we can be proud of (a culture and traditions) something that AA's don't have.

Its not the same sxb, Somalis are recent to Americas and noting their success by their ethnicity is not the same as attributing it to color.

I'm just saying the blacks shouldn't cry when the whites do the same that is all.

@kaluumayste

There is no difference between African Americans and Somalis in America motivating their youth by presenting to them success stories. They are a minority and nothing is wrong in telling their children the successes of other African Americans to motivate them. The media and in particular Hollywood is rife and full of negative stereotypes of African Americans and the only way to fight back is to showcase such success stories. Going by your logic, Americans should also ban Muslim Student Associations in colleges because they are divisive and would only make white Christians, Atheist & Agnostic Americans angry. It is in the interests of all Americans to see their youth steer away out of trouble and failures and guide them to succeed. An educated American regardless of their gender, religion or race will contribute to the economy and towards their communities. A win/win situation for all. The white people have nothing to fear from such a feat.

Smh we know that Somalia is dead but at least we have had a history and something that we can be proud of (a culture and traditions) something that AA's don't have.

I disagree. AAs have much to be proud of. somalis might have some good things in their traditions and culture and so to do AAs. somalis have many bad things about their culture and traditions as well. Culture and Traditions should be re-examined if a people finds themselves at the bottom of the barrel...stampeding from their country..and living off the kindness of other countries. Something needs to be changed in your culture and traditions when that happens. So yeah you have culture and tradition...the question is what quality of traditions and how does it benefit you.

Niggah there are 50 million AAs in america. You reduce them all to a few stats.
How about we pull some stats on your fellow lamagoodles. Let's see how you look.

Common Pavement Ape (Latin name: Basketballus Americanus)
1453490193992.jpg

Appearance ~
They come in a variety of forms; from the bumbling crackhead to the softened criminal.
upload_2019-1-3_18-15-55.png

upload_2019-1-3_18-17-55.png

upload_2019-1-3_18-18-18.png

upload_2019-1-3_18-22-35.png

upload_2019-1-3_18-19-11.png

Prey ~
They love to devour fat white trash and crispy fried chicken.
upload_2019-1-3_18-20-49.png

upload_2019-1-3_18-21-50.png

Predators ~
They are known to kill each other in fat pussy induced shoot outs on their neighborhood block - their only other predator being the police officer.
upload_2019-1-3_18-26-35.png

Habitat ~
They change habitats with their level of realness... the realest spend most of their years in the penitentiary, killing time being both penetrated and penetrating.
upload_2019-1-3_18-35-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-3_18-17-4.png
    upload_2019-1-3_18-17-4.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 103

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
1453490193992.jpg

Appearance ~
They come in a variety of forms; from the bumbling crackhead to the softened criminal.
View attachment 62577
View attachment 62580
View attachment 62581
View attachment 62585
View attachment 62582

Prey ~
View attachment 62583
View attachment 62584

Predators ~
They are known to kill each other in fat pussy induced shoot outs on their neighborhood block - their only other predator being the police officer.
View attachment 62587

Habitat ~
They change habitats with their level of realness... the realest ******s spend most of their years in the penitentiary, killing time being both penetrated and penetrating.
View attachment 62589
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Ni
I disagree. AAs have much to be proud of. somalis might have some good things in their traditions and culture and so to do AAs. somalis have many bad things about their culture and traditions as well. Culture and Traditions should be re-examined if a people finds themselves at the bottom of the barrel...stampeding from their country..and living off the kindness of other countries. Something needs to be changed in your culture and traditions when that happens. So yeah you have culture and tradition...the question is what quality of traditions and how does it benefit you.
Man you are not living on the kindness of others. You where forced had your culture deleted and were raped so many times i dont even not what to call you guys.
What culture do you have when your name is the name of the man who raped you granny so many times and had your grandfathers breed with your grannys to create the perfect cotton picking machine.
This is should show you hiw worthless and cultureless you are. Wtf are you doing on a somali forum. :fredo:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@kaluumayste

There is no difference between African Americans and Somalis in America motivating their youth by presenting to them success stories. They are a minority and nothing is wrong in telling their children the successes of other African Americans to motivate them. The media and in particular Hollywood is rife and full of negative stereotypes of African Americans and the only way to fight back is to showcase such success stories. Going by your logic, Americans should also ban Muslim Student Associations in colleges because they are divisive and would only make white Christians, Atheist & Agnostic Americans angry. It is in the interests of all Americans to see their youth steer away out of trouble and failures and guide them to succeed. An educated American regardless of their gender, religion or race will contribute to the economy and towards their communities. A win/win situation for all. The white people have nothing to fear from such a feat.

Sxb you are all over the place, my point is not attributing your success by the color of your skin. I don't remember talking about banning people for showcasing their success.

:draketf:

There is difference between Somalis and African Americans, for one African Americans built america Somalis did not.
:drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Check out Chicago or Detroit, places where AA are majority. Absolute carnage and lawelessness. More people have died in Chiraq than Americans in iraq war....

1453490193992.jpg

Appearance ~
View attachment 62577
View attachment 62580
View attachment 62581
View attachment 62585
View attachment 62582

Prey ~
View attachment 62583
View attachment 62584

Predators ~
View attachment 62587

Habitat ~
They change habitats with their level of realness... the realest ******s spend most of their years in the penitentiary, killing time being both penetrated and penetrating.
View attachment 62589

Clearly below the 68 average.

You have the death toll stats for somalia? Let's see if you can produce that as quickly as you produced silly pictures for AAs.

:ahh:the mere fact that you replied with a statistic, validates me and nullifies everything you've been spewing for the past half hour.

Its a wrap. :lolbron:

#BlackLivesMatter

the fact that i limit my response to you to a few words shows that i consider you an imbecilic lightweight of IQ below the 68 average for somalis whose arguments are that of silly pictures klepted from stormfront. Now go sit down likkle idiat bwoy!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@AussieHustler @Thegoodshepherd clean up the thread
Why are these grown ass men so y :drakewtf:
These women won local elections
It has nothing to do with affirmative action.
Plus that county is African American dominated
Y’all non Americans wouldn’t know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending