YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY OLD-PERVERT FAARAXS go back home to capture little gazelles. Here’s a sick madoow-American salivating over a Brazilian black

I get the most from white women and Arab women

It's funny how that works, isn't it

I'm getting attention from 5 Asian women around where I work, but I can't see myself going there; the Indonesian one has a great figure and is tall (by their standards) so she would be it if I was to give it a shot

It's funny how that works, isn't it

I'm getting attention from 5 Asian women around where I work, but I can't see myself going there; the Indonesian one has a great figure and is tall (by their standards) so she would be it if I was to give it a shot
Yes love is love go for her who knows she might be the one. Ps what happened to the Indian lady that was flirting with u

I can't, saaxiib

I'm happy for my mates that married Thai and Filipino women, but it's just not my cup of tea

Bro, she was just some random married woman that came up to me while I was out shopping; it's legit the most bizarre experience of my life
Thai women are disgusting looking I’m sorry for ur friends that married them

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I can't, saaxiib

I'm happy for my mates that married Thai and Filipino women, but it's just not my cup of tea

Bro, she was just some random married woman that came up to me while I was out shopping; it's legit the most bizarre experience of my life
It's you moral obligation as an honorary geeljire to get with a natufisan chick and create some neo-somali babies

I've noticed this as well. As you're Nilotic, you're probably taller than me, but I'm 6'3 and I've had moments with them lol.

I think height is the immediate draw; the face is also important

You're a tall dude, walaal

I'm 6'5 and I'm happy about my height, however, I need to gain some mass; I've gained 3 kilos and will need another 7kg to get to my ideal weight

Thai women are disgusting looking I’m sorry for ur friends that married them
What about lalisa manobal?
9E5C7518-E317-4A40-B42C-4578F4A7E38A.jpeg

Edit: I take it back, her pre debut self was shocking 🫢

World

VIP
:dead:

There are some fine looking Asian women out there, and some men are primarily attracted to them
Strange white men only

how can someone on this thread say they are the most feminine women when they’re built like little boys? no boobs no ass, not even an attractive face.

Trending

Latest posts