YFull Discussion Thread

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Interesting.

And yet Dante has acted like I don't exist and ignored my multiple requests to get a YFull DataTransfer. I guess I have no choice but to share access to this 42 GB file with them, now.
Same thing here I have my newphew results and I can't upload to yfull I don't know which file I should download 🤔🤔 familytreedna.com is so much easy to upload only u have to do is buy the raw data to transfer yfull.......
Screenshot_20210620-175707_Chrome.jpg

@Sophisticate include your username. Tell Dante you need their help to opload onto Y Full. as doing so your selff might cause you frustrated and stressed wich could lead to anxiety and and you developing a mental health issue. you don't have anybody to help you to.

Apollo

VIP
What information do I get from it? I’ll buy it and post my results here, can you send me a link?

In simple terms,

23andMe reads like 1 out of every 10 spots on your genome.

Dante and other whole genome companies read 10 out of 10 spots on your genome.

This difference is useful for ''Clan Suugo Science'', to see how old specific Somali clans are. You can go as recent as just 200 years ago with whole genome sequencing.

23andMe doesn't offer this ability. It is more for ancient stuff.

In simple terms,

23andMe reads like 1 out of every 10 spots on your genome.

Dante and other whole genome companies read 10 out of 10 spots on your genome.

This difference is useful for ''Clan Suugo Science'', to see how old specific Somali clans are. You can go as recent as just 200 years ago with whole genome sequencing.

23andMe doesn't offer this ability. It is more for ancient stuff.
Okay so let’s say I buy it, I’m Dir/Surre/Abdalla/Reer Agoon so what would I find out from it? If it’s helpful to this thread I’ll buy it bc I’m always down to learn more

Trending