Yemeni community in somaliland thanks the government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen how Somali refugees were treated in Yemen? Why tf are they helping them now. These people are a bunch of spineless cunts, and why can't Saudi Arabia take care of them I thought they were a rich country!!!

https://horseedmedia.net/2013/03/15...no-joy-for-somalians-and-ethiopians-in-yemen/

Saudi Arabia is basically staving Yemen right now, they don't care about them.

Also, we shouldn't stoop to other people's level. The average yemeni refugee in SL, adult or child, shouldn't be punished. We should strive to be an empathetic, merciful and decent people. We shouldn't copy bad treatment of people elsewhere because of some misguided sense of revenge.

Also, we shouldn't stoop to other people's level. The average yemeni refugee in SL, adult or child, shouldn't be punished. We should strive to be an empathetic, merciful and decent people. We shouldn't copy bad treatment of people elsewhere because of some misguided sense of revenge.
I agree, but for an unrecognized country like Somaliland it should be concentrating in developing and investing in the people of Somaliland. At this stage we shouldn't be taken in refugees the young people of Somaliland have an unemployment rate of 80% and many are escaping to Europe. Also the population of Somaliland is 3 million if we continue to let in more people we will eventually be outnumbered.

I agree, but for an unrecognized country like Somaliland it should be concentrating in developing and investing in the people of Somaliland. At this stage we shouldn't be taken in refugees the young people of Somaliland have an unemployment rate of 80% and many are escaping to Europe. Also the population of Somaliland is 3 million if we continue to let in more people we will eventually be outnumbered.

Somaliland is providing bare minimum help because that's all we can afford. Anything less than that, including turning people away at sea, is inhumane. The SL gov can still do all of those things you have stated. The SL population will not be outnumbered by yemeni refugees, most will not stay here permenently, through their own choosing, they simply don't want to be in SL. It's not like SL is a western country with welfare and homes to hand out, they're not in SL by choice, and as soon as they can, they will leave. The only ones who may stay are those who set up some businesses, which will be a minority who contribute to the economy.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The time I went to Somaliland there there weren't that many Yemenis. I mean I saw the odd pale head or two in the bus here and there, otherwise they were quite rare. Also the Yemenis seem to do alright. Unlike others they don't beg or force their kids to beg, but they work. Also they have brought delicious kebab to Somaliland.

Some of these ''Yemenis'' are actually just Somalis who went there a long time ago from Somalia, but are returning because of the war

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I respect & applaud somaliland for standing up & lending their hand to their Arab brothers & sisters, us Somalis can learn a lot about somaliland & the way they help their people.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I respect & applaud somaliland for standing up & lending their hand to their Arab brothers & sisters, us Somalis can learn a lot about somaliland & the way they help their people.
Yes, the Banu Hashim alliance is admirable and stronk.
:siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, the Banu Hashim alliance is admirable and stronk.
:siilaanyosmile:
You have to admire the fact that somaliland welcomed arab refugees, fed, cloth & gave them shelter, embraced them with open arms, shared everything with them, I mean the same port they arrived as refugees now they own it, sharing is truly caring.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:camby:

Enslave the men, take the women as concubines, throw the children to the sea.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I agree wholeheartedly, that's one thing Somaliland has never done, turn away refugees who arrived on a ship to their shores cause they're known for being empathetic especially to other Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree wholeheartedly, that's one thing Somaliland has never done, turn away refugees who arrived on a ship to their shores cause they're known for being empathetic especially to other Somalis.
Those darod refugees should've gone to darod regions. It doesn't make sense to go to somaliland when you hate them

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shame you invite Ethiopians and Americans to kill your people
Don't derail the subjectis bradaris, the bravery of somalilanders when they welcomed their brothers the Yemenis and rejected Somalis is a great lesson that many can learn from, not to mention the sheer generosity waa ummad goob ah boowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending