Yemeni community in somaliland thanks the government

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't derail the subjectis bradaris, the bravery of somalilanders when they welcomed their brothers the Yemenis and rejected Somalis is a great lesson that many can learn from, not to mention the sheer generosity waa ummad goob ah boowe

Learn from us, don't call foreigners to kill your brothers

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who is this we?
I think he's referring to bani hashim, those Arabs that came as refugees from the Arabian peninsula. Who would of thought that these same refugees would one day own the port they came in as refugees from that one day they'll own it.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I think he's referring to bani hashim, those Arabs that came as refugees from the Arabian peninsula. Who would of thought that these same refugees would one day own the port they came in as refugees from that one day they'll own it.
Are you angry that UAE is heavily investing in Berbera returning it back to its ancient glory while Bosaaso is nothing more then a fishing village and the home of small time pirates :hahaidiot::westbrookswag:

Don't derail the thread you Focking marshmallow head :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you angry that UAE is heavily investing in Berbera returning it back to its ancient glory while Bosaaso is nothing more then a fishing village and the home of small time pirates :hahaidiot::westbrookswag:

Don't derail the thread you Focking marshmallow head :ufdup:
Somaliland done a great deal, the port went from a banu hashim hand to another banu hashim hand whereas the dumb Somalis in bosaso still own there port smh they should sell it and be more sharing & compassionate like somaliland & welcome refugees.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Somaliland done a great deal, the port went from a banu hashim hand to another banu hashim hand whereas the dumb Somalis in bosaso still own there port smh they should sell it and be more sharing & compassionate like somaliland & welcome refugees.
:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending