Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ras Listen to this fact. Ogadeniya is 330,000 SQ KM. If we use 'garissa' as template since it has been counted that's roughly 1 million per 45,000 SQ KM. That means Ogadeniya is only 7 times the population of 'Garissa' meaning 7 x 1 million. Kama 'badno' 7 million cirka ama cagaha wax haka dayeen and that 7 million is in 'dispute' based how it will be shared since @Farjano-Walad is assuming it's wholly his like 'Majerteniya 150,000 SQ KM' or Dhulbahante/Makhir 70,000 SQ KM oo aan cidi la cunaynin kkkkk. Tiisa ayaa miska saaran kkkkk oo Somali dhan la cunayso kkkkk and his Land is split big time since it eats away at the 'total area land size' not a tuulo or degmo level either of a few area sq km, but clans like Harti/Isaaq are taking large chunks of 'land mass' such as Majerten doolo portion named after his humiliating defeat by Harti clans-men who now own largest sections of Doolo and it was the famous 'doqonki ogaden doolo laga qadyee' look at 'doolo' today with majority of it in Harti hands.

Absame could literally be down to 80,000 SQ KM of land since he has to sit down with 'Issa' on the other side of DDSI and cut away their land mass ratio kkkk. I only look at land mass ratio since it includes towns/villages/nomads combined where-as only looking at 'settlements' is only taking into account 20% of the population pool which is 2 million people in DDSI.

Land ratio indicates nomads/towns/villages all combined hence your taking a chunk of the 7 million population as a 'whole' rather then just working within the 2 million urban pool which means your chunk will be measured by 'area' sq in combination with other villages. Some areas have one big settlement but no other settlement hence 'area' sq is the only method that can be used as some have 10 villages which adds up to 5 times the size of one settlement. But it's still small 'section' of population the settlements as their GDP ratio indicates less people in urban areas or else their GDP share wud be high if their were more ppl there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ras the problem with 'settlement' they include the open space constantly and not purely the housing dimensions only. For example Mogadishu urban area is 45 SQ KM if u take out just the residential space in lane-way. The land area shrinks if u do not include the open space.

Hence now u r down to working out on purely houses and not including 1 area sq km of of dead space into the equation constantly for every 1 area sq km in mogadishu half that shit is 'space' in lane-ways that was incorporated, bring all the houses minus the open space and it shrinks by half the whole city dimension. Then accept 1-3-6 range for per house not 3-6-9 giving an average of 6. This will give total population of 225k as lowest point while it's medium point is 675k, it' highest number is 1.3 million.

Infact we can take those 3 ranges of low-medium-high and work out a suitable 'average'. 225k plus 675k plus 1.3 million / 3 ways to get an average of 700k for mogadishu to account for all the variations in different households. Plus take into account 'lesser' density rate for cities due to 'expenses' in comparison to farmers/nomads with higher density rate then urban density.

Nomad is 6, farmer is 8, urban density should be 3 or 4.

Who conquered the land?

Absame and in particular Ogaden and jidwaq but weyteen and balcad and galmiise did their part. All Absame kumade after we were pressured out of sanaag because Dhulbahante wanted harti as the kings of Darood but bartire jidwaq eldest of Absame and our royal family said no it belongs to Absame

war was about to happen until Absame said we cannot shed cousin blood

Absame relented and jidwaq moved us. Keep in mind Ogaden is the youngest

anyways it was the best decision we came to today’s warder then dagaxbuur then Jigjiga. Heck even the most western Ogaden degmo Lagahiida was conquered around 1930s from oromo

But cigaal shidad the Ogaden guy who wrote about Queen caarawiilo was exploring Ogadeniya around 1670s when he wrote his famous stories like the queen and the snake and lion etc.

Allah blessed us for that days wisdom of not shedding blood. We were so close

Allah would end up blessing us with Ogadeniya. Jubaland and going all the way to. Central Kenya in Tanaland

sure garre were always in Libaan region but they were boran related and sure ciise and dir have always lived in shaniley region I will never take that away

but if you look at the 9 regions Absame lives in the core heartland that was conquered by blood of Absame and later the British would incorporate libaan and shaniley the only two non Absame due to the Somali language

All other langabs came as metre gusts like Gadson shekhaal and isaaq all thee langabs did not and could not move in with out Absame pacifying the land Or atleast the massive central hardcore

@Ras Listen to this fact. Ogadeniya is 330,000 SQ KM. If we use 'garissa' as template since it has been counted that's roughly 1 million per 45,000 SQ KM. That means Ogadeniya is only 7 times the population of 'Garissa' meaning 7 x 1 million. Kama 'badno' 7 million cirka ama cagaha wax haka dayeen and that 7 million is in 'dispute' based how it will be shared since @Farjano-Walad is assuming it's wholly his like 'Majerteniya 150,000 SQ KM' or Dhulbahante/Makhir 70,000 SQ KM oo aan cidi la cunaynin kkkkk. Tiisa ayaa miska saaran kkkkk oo Somali dhan la cunayso kkkkk and his Land is split big time since it eats away at the 'total area land size' not a tuulo or degmo level either of a few area sq km, but clans like Harti/Isaaq are taking large chunks of 'land mass' such as Majerten doolo portion named after his humiliating defeat by Harti clans-men who now own largest sections of Doolo and it was the famous 'doqonki ogaden doolo laga qadyee' look at 'doolo' today with majority of it in Harti hands.

Absame could literally be down to 80,000 SQ KM of land since he has to sit down with 'Issa' on the other side of DDSI and cut away their land mass ratio kkkk. I only look at land mass ratio since it includes towns/villages/nomads combined where-as only looking at 'settlements' is only taking into account 20% of the population pool which is 2 million people in DDSI.

Land ratio indicates nomads/towns/villages all combined hence your taking a chunk of the 7 million population as a 'whole' rather then just working within the 2 million urban pool which means your chunk will be measured by 'area' sq in combination with other villages. Some areas have one big settlement but no other settlement hence 'area' sq is the only method that can be used as some have 10 villages which adds up to 5 times the size of one settlement. But it's still small 'section' of population the settlements as their GDP ratio indicates less people in urban areas or else their GDP share wud be high if their were more ppl there.

Shove your BS stats up your langab midget ass Zanzibar boy

Ogadeniya is not 330k it’s 400,000 sq and Absame controls 380,000 sq km if you take out shaniley and tiny libaan

even the Ethiopian govern says the population is 11-13 million. Hence why they increased the senator federal level from 9 to 11 one senator for each million humans

so to hell with you and your imaginary blah blah

stop compare OG to your midget race. We superseded you ages ago. We contend and wage war with mega ethnic groups bigger than all Somalis in Somalia and we do it across the horn not stuck in a tiny desert like you.

now go and compare yourself to mere tribes and clans. We are above you

@Ras the problem with 'settlement' they include the open space constantly and not purely the housing dimensions only. For example Mogadishu urban area is 45 SQ KM if u take out just the residential space in lane-way. The land area shrinks if u do not include the open space.

Hence now u r down to working out on purely houses and not including 1 area sq km of of dead space into the equation constantly for every 1 area sq km in mogadishu half that shit is 'space' in lane-ways that was incorporated, bring all the houses minus the open space and it shrinks by half the whole city dimension. Then accept 1-3-6 range for per house not 3-6-9 giving an average of 6. This will give total population of 225k as lowest point while it's medium point is 675k, it' highest number is 1.3 million.

Infact we can take those 3 ranges of low-medium-high and work out a suitable 'average'. 225k plus 675k plus 1.3 million / 3 ways to get an average of 700k for mogadishu to account for all the variations in different households. Plus take into account 'lesser' density rate for cities due to 'expenses' in comparison to farmers/nomads with higher density rate then urban density.

Nomad is 6, farmer is 8, urban density should be 3 or 4.

How do you pull these stats out of your midget ass horta?

For a man who boasts about evidence data science you sure make a lot of shit up

what is your source?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ras The urban pool is only 20% of ethiopia urban it's total of 22 million people with a house with low 1 being the lowest '22 million properties' which is unrealistic and 3 per household being 733k houses, and highest level being 6 per household with a house number of 366k houses nation wide in their urban pool.

The true average would be somewhere in between those low-medium-high rates of density. 22 million/733000/366000 giving an average of 7 million properties. It would be difficult to swallow that for ethiopia due to each farmer worth 400 dollars a year, where will he get the money to buy a property? that's why farmers r usually the poorest segment in economic scale. U wud need to assume a house is 20k u wud need to assume a rate of 50 farmers can buy a property.

Hence the numbers wud go down again and fluctuate to a reasonable 1 property for 50 farmers giving a total of possibly 22 million urban populations/50 farmers per house. There could be around 440k worth of property in all ethiopia and the rest being shanty quarters especially if their farmers which the bulk of oromia/habashi are @tesfey67n shots fired biij boy

I'm not lying sxb. No need to be so defensive. Ugaz Daudi was once a governor of eastern Hararghe including Jigjiga, also during Cabdi Iley, his close ally Mawlid Hayir was governor of Faafan. Faafan is not only Jigjiga. It incorporates many lands and is a very diverse gobol.

Get lost with your fake ugas. Since British mandates in 1920s only jidwaq governors ruled Jigjiga region and city

get your langab ass out of here. You said 7 and I said name them and you could not

Even mengustu days jidwaq ruled Jigjiga and harar region and entire hararge

the land of king Wiil Waal will not be claimed by some refugee langab from Somaliland

@Ras The urban pool is only 20% of ethiopia urban it's total of 22 million people with a house with low 1 being the lowest '22 million properties' which is unrealistic and 3 per household being 733k houses, and highest level being 6 per household with a house number of 366k houses nation wide in their urban pool.

The true average would be somewhere in between those low-medium-high rates of density. 22 million/733000/366000 giving an average of 7 million properties. It would be difficult to swallow that for ethiopia due to each farmer worth 400 dollars a year, where will he get the money to buy a property? that's why farmers r usually the poorest segment in economic scale. U wud need to assume a house is 20k u wud need to assume a rate of 50 farmers can buy a property.

Hence the numbers wud go down again and fluctuate to a reasonable 1 property for 50 farmers giving a total of possibly 22 million urban populations/50 farmers per house. There could be around 440k worth of property in all ethiopia and the rest being shanty quarters especially if their farmers which the bulk of oromia/habashi are @tesfey67n shots fired biij boy

Horta how come no one ever questions this monkeys stats and allegedly data from his midget back side ?

:drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How do you pull these stats out of your midget ass horta?

For a man who boasts about evidence data science you sure make a lot of shit up

what is your source?

My source is pure 'maths' kkkk go measure it yourself u biij boy. Every 100 by 100 meter in mogadishu has huge 'empty' space of land in the lane-way between the homes. If u measure the 'width' of the laneway it's 10 meter wide so if it's 10 meter wide and 5 homes of 20 by 20 dimensions sits on 100 meter x 100 meter land space, what's the empty space between them for lane-ways? surely u don't think those houses are all stuck to each other without 'space' involved for people to move freely outside? I am sayind deduct all the 'open space' in mogadishu with no 'property' on it and there is 'heaps' just the lane-way and roads are huge 'land' deduction and no to mention heaps of areas just 'open as f*ck' wat u want us to 'count' the ground as population kkkk I am only counting houses waryaa

:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farjano-Walad take your rasul economics and allah institute elsewhere. Your banana production isn't going to get you even 1 tonne of gold even if you serviced the whole world market at rate of $1 dollar product, u want ppl to switch dollar n gold for such a low commodity, talk about you produce waryaa and u will see why your gold vault is empty since it's worth JACK SHIT, it's daruri market and daruris isn't a game of profits due to strict rules applied to overload the world supplies so no matter how much u produce Farjano, it's worth nothing in product value since so much of it exists in the world and your derivative value just keeps getting less in that constrained market.

There is global production of 160 million bananas which is global market value of $33 billion. That's only worth 733 tonnes of gold. Your in a 'suuq' that is worth 733 tonnes of gold and there is 570 million 'farms' in production. 570 million producers vs $33 market value is what u call 'derivative' valuing where the supply simply outweighs the demand and your still promoting this 'suuq' for your absame agah huuno western dialect ass as you can't exceed $57 dollar threshold per farm no matter what u do or how smart u think u r. The derivative value won't change, the only thing that can change is your 'share' of that piss weak market but u will 'compete' like a peasant unskilled person, noone is going to pay more for an unskilled oversupplied product, it's simply ludicurous why they would

Do u know what that means in 'derivative' valuing? if we split that market value of $33 billion dollars or 733 tonnes of gold what-ever measure u want to take is up to you is that's $57 per farm. Obviously it fluctuates per farm to farm due to their mode of production and skills involved but your still 'constrained' to a $33 billion market no matter what u do, as you can't exceed that even if the whole world stopped producing and gave you that industry, your still worth a 'pot of gold' in comparison to America's 160,000 pots of gold. Get your agah absame western somali huuno and agah mouth away from me as I am 'majerten' the ogligarch and know where to Play in the market space for my people unlike your rasuul economics

@Farjano-Walad take your rasul economics and allah institute elsewhere. Your banana production isn't going to get you even 1 tonne of gold even if you serviced the whole world market at rate of $1 dollar product, u want ppl to switch dollar n gold for such a low commodity, talk about you produce waryaa and u will see why your gold vault is empty since it's worth JACK SHIT, it's daruri market and daruris isn't a game of profits due to strict rules applied to overload the world supplies so no matter how much u produce Farjano, it's worth nothing in product value since so much of it exists in the world and your derivative value just keeps getting less in that constrained market.

There is global production of 160 million bananas which is global market value of $33 billion. That's only worth 733 tonnes of gold. Your in a 'suuq' that is worth 733 tonnes of gold and there is 570 million 'farms' in production. 570 million producers vs $33 market value is what u call 'derivative' valuing where the supply simply outweighs the demand and your still promoting this 'suuq' for your absame agah huuno western dialect ass as you can't exceed $57 dollar threshold per farm no matter what u do or how smart u think u r. The derivative value won't change, the only thing that can change is your 'share' of that piss weak market but u will 'compete' like a peasant unskilled person, noone is going to pay more for an unskilled oversupplied product, it's simply ludicurous why they would

Do u know what that means in 'derivative' valuing? if we split that market value of $33 billion dollars or 733 tonnes of gold what-ever measure u want to take is up to you is that's $57 per farm. Obviously it fluctuates per farm to farm due to their mode of production and skills involved but your still 'constrained' to a $33 billion market no matter what u do, as you can't exceed that even if the whole world stopped producing and gave you that industry, your still worth a 'pot of gold' in comparison to America's 160,000 pots of gold. Get your agah absame western somali huuno and agah mouth away from me as I am 'majerten' the ogligarch and know where to Play in the market space for my people unlike your rasuul economics

Dude seriously, take a peace of advise bro, boast about your lack of faith and your atheism, but insulting God and the Nabi SAW and the book of God is not wise neither good for you,

insult us if you like, but take the our deen and the Rasuul SAW and God out of this, there really is no need to go that far,

seek forgiveness before its too late, if you know what is good for you, dont be arrogant man

Insult God, or his Nabi SAW or the holly book and I WILL BLOCK Dr

:idontlike:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dude seriously, take a peace of advise bro, boast about your lack of faith and your atheism, but insulting God and the Nabi SAW and the book of God is not wise neither good for you,

insult us if you like, but take the our deen and the Rasuul SAW and God out of this, there really is no need to go that far,

seek forgiveness before its too late, if you know what is good for you, dont be arrogant man

Insult God, or his Nabi SAW or the holly book and I WILL BLOCK Dr

:idontlike:

What u mean block me for insulting? I don't even think whtt u believe is true or exists and am insulting u for believing 'arabic rhymes' is going to create a product of value or change your nations gold vault, it won't and no emotional 'naarta ka cabso' is changing my position on this fundamental fact.

I believe the world is purely physical place with the use of maths and physics being the language of the world not your quran nor arabic rhymes. Ur book creates nothing so its not from any creator to begin with if it was, it wud create something since it's from a creator? Plus I know it's not true if it was you wouldn't care if I insulted them, u only care cause you want to continue the 'myth' up in society, u think I care if u insult my prophet 'isaac newton' I will always know he produced something and your insults won't matter, but your quran produced nothing and why u know deep down you don't believe in it and just sell public 'cry of belief' since there is nothing u can 'create' with the quran but use emotions.

I am believer in math/science/physics and that the world is totally 'natural' not 'supernatural or god like in it's creation' as i don't believe anything 'pops' out of nowhere without following the laws of physics and evolutionary process.

so genius, tell make where you get gold to trade in puntland?

puntland as far as we know does not have gold, unless you have access to some secret intelligence data showing pntland has gold to export?

why do you always assume Ogaden in Jubaland or in Ogadeniya will produce only bananas, never mind the fact you cannot grow bananas in Ogadeniya for there are more places suited to it

why do you always assume and aim to predict what entrepreneurs will produce or how they will sue resources?

your so obsessed with stat control and regulations you are out predicting with fancy imaginition what businessmen will produce in the future - unless your a level 14 genius

when general MacArthur took Japan in 1945 he said japan will never rise again and go back to her glorias days, yet by 1960s Japanese firms were kick western ass in manufacturing and technology,

so genius, leave what will be produced to the investors, entrepreneurs and the employees they will hire, stop being obsessed with what products a country will make in 30-50 years time and leave it to the free market to surprise you, just cut taxes, corruption and regulations and allow anyone to compete with out getting permission from the presidents nephew, do that and you will get investors who will produce in the optimum so they can earn a nice return,

Ireland GDP per capital : $79,000

Italy GDP per capita: $34,000

it takes 3 pages to fill up a self employed/businessman VAT return in Ireland, only 3 pages and business taxation is 12%

Italian VAT filing is 500 pages, yes 500 pages to file a VAT return as a business/self employed with business taxes on average around 28%

go figure, cut taxes, cut regulation, cut state red tape

Get lost with your fake ugas. Since British mandates in 1920s only jidwaq governors ruled Jigjiga region and city

get your langab ass out of here. You said 7 and I said name them and you could not

Even mengustu days jidwaq ruled Jigjiga and harar region and entire hararge

the land of king Wiil Waal will not be claimed by some refugee langab from Somaliland

Teeri, why are you so triggered? Be respectful in your dialogue. The region is extremely diverse and you don't have any monopoly whether you like it or not. And yes, even Jigjiga itself despite being predominantly Jidwaaq, had other clans residing in the vicinity of the modern town. That's just fact. Most of the gobols that you keep boasting about has a very small population density and the fact that they have been given Zonal status is purely politics.
For example in Faafan, Lafaciise (Gadabursi town) is much larger than Tuli Guleed and Haroorays combined, yet the latter two were given district status as opposed to the former only due to clan politics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
so genius, tell make where you get gold to trade in puntland?

puntland as far as we know does not have gold, unless you have access to some secret intelligence data showing pntland has gold to export?

why do you always assume Ogaden in Jubaland or in Ogadeniya will produce only bananas, never mind the fact you cannot grow bananas in Ogadeniya for there are more places suited to it

why do you always assume and aim to predict what entrepreneurs will produce or how they will sue resources?

your so obsessed with stat control and regulations you are out predicting with fancy imaginition what businessmen will produce in the future - unless your a level 14 genius

when general MacArthur took Japan in 1945 he said japan will never rise again and go back to her glorias days, yet by 1960s Japanese firms were kick western ass in manufacturing and technology,

so genius, leave what will be produced to the investors, entrepreneurs and the employees they will hire, stop being obsessed with what products a country will make in 30-50 years time and leave it to the free market to surprise you, just cut taxes, corruption and regulations and allow anyone to compete with out getting permission from the presidents nephew, do that and you will get investors who will produce in the optimum so they can earn a nice return,

Ireland GDP per capital : $79,000

Italy GDP per capita: $34,000

it takes 3 pages to fill up a self employed/businessman VAT return in Ireland, only 3 pages and business taxation is 12%

Italian VAT filing is 500 pages, yes 500 pages to file a VAT return as a business/self employed with business taxes on average around 28%

go figure, cut taxes, cut regulation, cut state red tape

Cut taxes who is going to pay for the infrastructure as infrastructure has to grow at higher rate then market production. Road-Ports-Airports-Electrics-Water-Banks need to grow continously and exceed the market demand before it leads to operational costs skyrocketing due to constraints in infrastructure, no infrastructure means no market, it's quite as simple as that. Mogadishu market place is inflated due to lack of infrastructure every item will cost more to produce due to transport constraints, electricity prices being high, water prices being high, land itself being to small for population, leads to land shortage and sky rocketing prices, all bad indicators of your libertarian economic view.

Not only that by cutting red-tape-taxes leads to another problem 'over or under supply' as an economist needs to carefully 'gouge' the market place and consumption levels monthly and yearly so it doesn't lead to a 'recession or inflation' and too many production vs no demand. It has to ensure areas of food-health-housing are not matters of 'business' but 'essentials' needed for healthy pool of labour as those three fundamentals missing leads to a crisis in production.

Only food/water has been answered thru a controlled over-supply to ensure 1.5 times excess exists for the global market so it doesn't lead to 'scarcity' and high prices, but they will not allow this in other product sectors where there is just less red tape and allowing for an influx of products leading to investors pulling out completely to save their little products from going into spiral down-ward trajectory like food prices are which is actually 'controlled' to ensure 1.5 time excess exists but to do that in other sector other then housing-health facilities will lead to a no confidence in business investors like why wud I wanna join a race of $100 million market share of agriculture when the supply exceeds the consumption nation wide and globally leading to 'derivitive value' of 'losses' on the producer side not the 'customer' side, it simply gets cheaper for them and less money for producers so it's clear 'mistmatch' as a pure liberal economist needs to ensure production n consumption is closely aligned so benefits are felt for the investor and customer

Cut taxes who is going to pay for the infrastructure as infrastructure has to grow at higher rate then market production. Road-Ports-Airports-Electrics-Water-Banks need to grow continously and exceed the market demand before it leads to operational costs skyrocketing due to constraints in infrastructure, no infrastructure means no market, it's quite as simple as that. Mogadishu market place is inflated due to lack of infrastructure every item will cost more to produce due to transport constraints, electricity prices being high, water prices being high, land itself being to small for population, leads to land shortage and sky rocketing prices, all bad indicators of your libertarian economic view.

Not only that by cutting red-tape-taxes leads to another problem 'over or under supply' as an economist needs to carefully 'gouge' the market place and consumption levels monthly and yearly so it doesn't lead to a 'recession or inflation' and too many production vs no demand. It has to ensure areas of food-health-housing are not matters of 'business' but 'essentials' needed for healthy pool of labour as those three fundamentals missing leads to a crisis in production.

Only food/water has been answered thru a controlled over-supply to ensure 1.5 times excess exists for the global market so it doesn't lead to 'scarcity' and high prices, but they will not allow this in other product sectors where there is just less red tape and allowing for an influx of products leading to investors pulling out completely to save their little products from going into spiral down-ward trajectory like food prices are which is actually 'controlled' to ensure 1.5 time excess exists but to do that in other sector other then housing-health facilities will lead to a no confidence in business investors like why wud I wanna join a race of $100 million market share of agriculture when the supply exceeds the consumption nation wide and globally leading to 'derivitive value' of 'losses' on the producer side not the 'customer' side, it simply gets cheaper for them and less money for producers so it's clear 'mistmatch' as a pure liberal economist needs to ensure production n consumption is closely aligned so benefits are felt for the investor and customer

Privately financed infrastructure has made another appearance in post–World War II Europe. Starting with 1955 legislation, France began to tap private investors to build and operate what eventually amounted to 3,400 miles of autoroutes between cities. The Soviet Union’s collapse led to extensive privatization in former Eastern bloc countries during the nineties. As of 2007, the U.S. Department of Transportation estimated that worldwide, more than 1,100 public-private deals have taken place in the transportation field alone over the last two decades. Total value: approximately $360 billion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farjano-Walad me and u step onto Somali tv, Secular vs Islamist since our whole govt view is out of sync. It's a debate between the laws of freedom or the laws of allah and which should be the govt 'law'. It will get furious as I promote laws of freedom being the cornerstone of any govt since freedom is a gift of god to all mankind where-as laws of allah is only 'choice' ppl can make where-as freedom is no choice, it's granted and the govt shud also not interfere with this and ensure it's the laws of it's govt and all laws have to refer to if it complies or goes against freedom.

It will be furious debate on belief forget idealogy for now just our world views and qadiyad are not in sync as Somalis finally get to see 'cilmani' thought from an 'cilmani' not from 'islamist' interpretation. It could end like this since law of freedom n the law of god are not compatible one must be the law and supreme

JInzrPC.gif

Britain's canals, roads and trains and railway tracks were all built by private individuals who used it to export coal from the north and interior of the country and into the ports,

the industrial revolution happened thanks to private roads, private canals, and innovative private persons who created the rail way tracks like George Stevens and Brunel with private money

it was not until the 1860s the state/UK government took it by force so some rich MPs/Lords could profit and those not well connected were not allowed to start with out permission from a well connected Lord, then the lords used state subsidised money to make even more profit and after they went bankrupt forced the state to bail them out by voting for more state control until the 1910s when the state had enough and said we will just take it over

the Lords were pissed private individuals with no education were getting rich of building trains and railways and canals and rods and then took it over and use state money then went bankrupt

same with America, private roads created first US continental roads until rich well connected persons used state power to gain monopolies, and abuse the tax payers,

In the US, railroad lobbyists descended on Washington with the advent of the Lincoln administration. The federally-funded Union Pacific and Central Pacific Railroads were given sections of land for each mile of track completed; $16,000 in low-interest loans for each mile of track on flat prarie land; $32,000 for hilly terrain; and $48,000 in the mountains. Since the subsidies were paid by the mile the companies built wastefully circuitous routes and collected more and more subsidies. They even built tracks on top of several feet of ice in the Rocky Mountains and then rebuilt them when the ice melted, pocketing even more subsidies. The cheapest construction materials were used and speed, not workmanship, was emphasized.

By the time the Union Pacific and Central Pacific railroads were completed in 1869, both companies were bankrupt. Bribery was so rampant during the Grant administrations that the vice president, Secretary of War, numerous Republican congressmen, Grant’s private secretary, his Treasury Secretary, and even the ambassador to England were all implicated in stock swindles or bribery related to the Credit Mobilier Company scandal.

The advocates of government subsidies for transcontinental railroads made the argument that such railroads would never be financed by private capital markets. But railroad entrepreneur James J. Hill proved them wrong by building the Great Northern Railroad, which was by far the most efficiently built and most profitable of all the transcontinental. "Our own line in the North," Hill proudly boasted, "was built without any government aid, even the right of way, through hundreds of miles of public lands, being paid for in cash."

The Mormons also built four railroads in Utah without any government subsidies. New Hampshire and Vermont gave no aid whatsoever to railroads, yet a privately-funded line was built across the rugged terrain of the two states. Unlike many other states, New Hampshire even refused to grant the right of eminent domain to private railroad companies and, in so doing, encouraged them to pay free-market prices for any rights of way.[3]

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts