Y’all need to stop calling the Galbeed “Ogadenia”

I get the point here sxb. You are confusing gobols with districts, Forexample if jidwaq owns jigjiga that doesnt necessarily mean the entire gobol belongs to jidwaq as youre claiming, the fact on the ground is that the region is at best 50% darod and 50% dir cuz its where all the samarons in ethiopia lives.

Also dhagahbur is just one district of jarar region which is mainly occupied by garhajis clans and all the other clans in jarar share the remaining small portion of jarar. This is the jarar map and all the pink and gray portions belong to garhajis except aware which is sharedView attachment 155012
isaaqs live in gaashaamo, and parts of daroor(with the blessing of ogaden).
the rest of jarar is ogaden and some jidwaq. don't hate because your awoowes were too lazy to breed and conquer.:mjdontkno:

isaaqs live in gaashaamo, and parts of daroor(with the blessing of ogaden).
the rest of jarar is ogaden and some jidwaq. don't hate because your awoowes were too lazy to breed and conquer.:mjdontkno:
Why I would hate you niyow, I've told the fact that GX has the majority of land mass in jarar and no offense, check out this map and see that most of these tulos belong to us though we are only given 2 and half degmos which is absolutely anacceptable.

Even if they are, Jidwaq is Absame, Ogadens older brother and royal family of the Absame Kumade race

@Khalid ali how are you my Garad/ Arch Duke ?

May the Absame Empire Reign since our first King, King Wiil Waal The Great - the first Somali official king

Funny, how Absame is so much younger than Dir/Isaaq and all other qashin in here moaning yet they think they can try to split Jidwaq and Ogaden, nice try langabs

Jidwaq and Absame have statues and road and school names that straddle around Xamar, king wiil waal, sayidka, xawo tako, raage ugaas, qamaan bulxaan built in 1960 to celebrate Somalia's independence , -

there literally is no somali history with out Absame Kumade history,

View attachment 154963

Ugaas , salaan sare.

I have noticed first absamaha la isku diri ,when it doesn't work. then ogadeen baa la kala saari, Maxamed Zubeer vs Muqaabul , tolomoge vs cawlyahan , etc....doesnt work, so then reer abdille vs reer isaaq , it will always fail ,

Midnimada ha la xoojiyo , cadow badan baa jire.

I get the point here sxb. You are confusing gobols with districts, Forexample if jidwaq owns jigjiga that doesnt necessarily mean the entire gobol belongs to jidwaq as youre claiming, the fact on the ground is that the region is at best 50% darod and 50% dir cuz its where all the samarons in ethiopia lives.

Also dhagahbur is just one district of jarar region which is mainly occupied by garhajis clans and all the other clans in jarar share the remaining small portion of jarar. This is the jarar map and all the pink and gray portions belong to garhajis except aware which is sharedView attachment 155012

This is very outdated map , Jarar has 11 districts 9/11 are exclusively absame. The remaining two are Dir , Gaashamo and Daroor. Awaare is strictly ogadeen. So is Dhagaxbuur. Mustafe Cagjar's hometown. That being said Jarar has always had an Ogadeen governor , just like Shiniile always had an Cisse governor,Faafan Jidwaaq,Liibaan Degoodiya , etc excluding dibcurasho period of course.

Unknown.jpeg

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Jarareed , Axmed Bidhic ,

This is very outdated map , Jarar has 11 districts 9/11 are exclusively absame. The remaining two are Dir , Gaashamo and Daroor. Awaare is strictly ogadeen. So is Dhagaxbuur. Mustafe Cagjar's hometown. That being said Jarar has always had an Ogadeen governor , just like Shiniile always had an Cisse governor,Faafan Jidwaaq,Liibaan Degoodiya , etc excluding dibcurasho period of course.

View attachment 155326
Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Jarareed , Axmed Bidhic ,

Faafan had many Gadabursi governors since the gobol was created. During Cabdi Iley's term, the governor of Faafan was Ato Mawlid Hayir, who then later became the Vice President of the Somali Region. Faafan had at least 7 Gadabursi governors.

The region was named ogadenia by white British men. Its history, and we should leave it at that. The region has 3 other names too, you could call whatever one you like.

The name isn't the problem, it's the tribalists. If you have qabil mentality Ofcourse you will cry over it and make it problematic.

My family live in parts of Ethiopia and we are happy with the name it dosen't affect us.
If more Somalis thought like you, we would be in a better place.

Why I would hate you niyow, I've told the fact that GX has the majority of land mass in jarar and no offense, check out this map and see that most of these tulos belong to us though we are only given 2 and half degmos which is absolutely anacceptable.
ay homie, it's 2020. u can't claim shit like the 2000s.
Gaashaamo is shared. forget about awaare. ogs even make majority in daroor which is the only place outside of gaashaamo you'll find decent amount of isaq.

Faafan had many Gadabursi governors since the gobol was created. During Cabdi Iley's term, the governor of Faafan was Ato Mawlid Hayir, who then later became the Vice President of the Somali Region. Faafan had at least 7 Gadabursi governors.

Warya stop making things up warya. Faafan is another name for Jigjiga sxb and it’s a jidwaq county

how the hell can a gasabursi govern when all the counties inJigjiga region are 100% jidwaq?

why do you make things up ? Then I dare you to name the governors. I will prove to you about your propaganda

let’s stop lying and living in fantasy

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
Awaare, and half of Gashaamo belongs to Ogadens that’s why President Mustafe is developing his sub clans region.
ay homie, it's 2020. u can't claim shit like the 2000s.
Gaashaamo is shared. forget about awaare. ogs even make majority in daroor which is the only place outside of gaashaamo you'll find decent amount of isaq.

why do the districts of daroor, aware and gashaamo all have garxajis mayors if you are majorities? go back to the drawing board
:camby:
F6A19699-855B-4CCD-BC1F-A01BA62581F6.gif

You clearly didn't read my post. I said "excluding dibcurasho period of course" , surely if you are from dds you would know what this is. From now with Gudoomiye Abdihakim , all the way back to when dds was established with Suldan Abdirahman Suldaan Bade being the first governor of Jigjiga Zone , they have all been jidwaaq. Hell even way before dds , his brother was the first Somali governor of Hararghe was Abdillahi Suldan Bade, AUN.

Warya stop making things up warya. Faafan is another name for Jigjiga sxb and it’s a jidwaq county

how the hell can a gasabursi govern when all the counties inJigjiga region are 100% jidwaq?

why do you make things up ? Then I dare you to name the governors. I will prove to you about your propaganda

let’s stop lying and living in fantasy

I'm not lying sxb. No need to be so defensive. Ugaz Daudi was once a governor of eastern Hararghe including Jigjiga, also during Cabdi Iley, his close ally Mawlid Hayir was governor of Faafan. Faafan is not only Jigjiga. It incorporates many lands and is a very diverse gobol.

You clearly didn't read my post. I said "excluding dibcurasho period of course" , surely if you are from dds you would know what this is. From now with Gudoomiye Abdihakim , all the way back to when dds was established with Suldan Abdirahman Suldaan Bade being the first governor of Jigjiga Zone , they have all been jidwaaq. Hell even way before dds , his brother was the first Somali governor of Hararghe was Abdillahi Suldan Bade, AUN.

Sxb even Jigjiga itself once had a Gadabursi governor. The point I'm making is, Faafan is a gobol that is diverse. It's not only Jigjiga, if you mean Jigjiga as a town I agree. It's a predominantly Jidwaaq area.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
"their" - while you're all needlessly dividing yourself by clan, Ethiopia continues to exploit and sell your mineral wealth. I have never seen an ethnic group so wedded to a social system that continues to impoverish them.
Even if the region were to join Somalia they would still likely get a 50/50 split on the gas personally I believe the gas pipeline is exactly what we need and fully support Abiys movement on that.

I'm not lying sxb. No need to be so defensive. Ugaz Daudi was once a governor of eastern Hararghe including Jigjiga, also during Cabdi Iley, his close ally Mawlid Hayir was governor of Faafan. Faafan is not only Jigjiga. It incorporates many lands and is a very diverse gobol.

Hararghe was most of present day dds, excluding liibaan/dhaawa zone which were Sidama and parts of Erer and Shabeele zones that were apart of Baali. Also I am not including Cabdi iley since his government was built on a "dibcurasho" system. So when Mawliid Hayiir was governor of Faafan, Jidwaaq was the governor of Shabeele Zone , Gudoomiye Maxamed Cabdi Bare , thats how iley worked. I am aware that Mawlid Hayir was iley's VP, so was Abdullahi Wareer (Jidwaaq) for half of his presidency , they both ended up in jail.

Sxb even Jigjiga itself once had a Gadabursi governor. The point I'm making is, Faafan is a gobol that is diverse. It's not only Jigjiga, if you mean Jigjiga as a town I agree. It's a predominantly Jidwaaq area.

kkkkkkk jigjiga had a gadabuursi governor kulaha, nice joke , anyway , the zone is diverse no one is denying that. Just don't make things up. Beenta ma fiicno.

"their" - while you're all needlessly dividing yourself by clan, Ethiopia continues to exploit and sell your mineral wealth. I have never seen an ethnic group so wedded to a social system that continues to impoverish them.

Ethiopia does not sell shyt stop lying. They cannot sell the oil until a pipeline is built and when they do we will blow it up

besides they have been trying since 1958 and much stronger governments than abiy have failed.

let them try selling out oil or gas. They know a geel Jire will blow up the pipes

Ethiopians are committing fraud for every company that gets license to search oil goes home empty. Did you know 6 firms are currently suing Ethiopia for taking their money but got nothing in return ?

We will look after our land you look after your village. We have never needed your help and fighting. Shove you crocodile tears where sun don’t shine