Xalimo rapper goes on a tirade against Somali men

upload_2019-8-28_23-58-51.png

You guys already know what to do.

:hillarybiz::hillarybiz:

Horta why do they say pick me whenever a girl defends Somali guys?

Thats the standard go to respond by a lot of women nowadays. A man questions them....you are an incel. A woman questions them you are a pick me.

A typical twitter conversation. All men are trash and the world would be better without them. A woman respond calm down all men are not trash. Oh look at this pick me.

Keo

VIP
I just realised she's not from the UK. No wonder it didn't receive a lot of likes and retweets and everyone is clowning her instead . If she was from the UK majority of the people would be supporting her – I'm talking hitting numbers like 5k retweets and 10k likes.

I just realised she's not from the UK. No wonder it didn't receive a lot of likes and retweets and everyone is clowning her instead . If she was from the UK majority of the people would be supporting her – I'm talking hitting numbers like 5k retweets and 10k likes.

She got like 50 likes in the last hour and UK folks on twitter are asleep. I would say that's a lot for such a needlessly hateful tweet

Keo

VIP
She got like 50 likes in the last hour and UK folks on twitter are asleep. I would say that's a lot for such a needlessly hateful tweet
She made the tweet at 3PM UK time yesterday now it's nearly 1AM here. Plus you have to account for her 1k followers, it's not difficult to hit 50 likes with 1k followers but we'll see.

She made the tweet at 3PM UK time yesterday now it's nearly 1AM here. Plus you have to account for her 1k followers, it's not difficult to hit 50 likes with 1k followers but we'll see.

Yeah, if it was a normal tweet. You're right about the timing though, but it's definitely getting traction now.

southside

Hiiraan
she is a rapper originally from ottawa that moved to toronto to try to get famous which didn't work, anyways if thats how she feels about us then so be it let her date whoever she wants lets not even give her the time of day or even the attention that she wants! normal people who date out dont make tweets like this she mustve gotten hurt by a somali man or doesnt get enough attention from somali men so she'll post stuff like this just to get that somali men attention, once again pay her no mind not all of our somali queens behave like this

I never understood people that had maybe 1 or 2 bad experiences. Within their race and was like nope I’m done. Gotta get me insert ___ race lol. Like you think other races will not play or disappoint you. Silly rabbit.

I never understood people that had maybe 1 or 2 bad experiences. Within their race and was like nope I’m done. Gotta get me insert ___ race lol. Like you think other races will not play or disappoint you. Silly rabbit.
It's so stupid honestly and I don't ever see white people say this.

Trending