Would you abort you child if they were severely mentally and physically disabled?

Would you abort?

• Yes

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters

Wakai

Aiming to become the greatest farmer alive
No because he/she could be the next ivar the boneless or hawking

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why do you have a sheikh title if you're willing to kill your unborn child? Sick!
Sheikhs aren’t necessarily islamic leaders.

1An Arab leader, in particular the chief or head of an Arab tribe, family, or village

He is the leader of reer google.
:trumpsmirk:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You guys no know nothing. No madhab unanimously prohibits abortion when its r^pe. Shafi’ allow abortions when it comes to r^pe. Hanafi are the most lenient and allow it for zina, which sounds mad to me. And all madhabs allow abortions when it comes to mothers health.

The Muslim World League aka the most credible Fatwa givers, always abortion for extreme cases of health/body deformality that would cause major issues to the family. This has been allowed in Saudi Arabia for over 30 years, even under King Fahd, who’s highly regarded as not being morally/religiously corrupt like MBS.

And to answer your question, yes I would. I’m not living my life in hell bro, plus who’s to say you don’t already have kids? The child will take too much time bro. No offense to all my handicaps
:salute:

Last edited:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
You guys no nothing. No madhab unanimously prohibits aboryion when its r^pe. Shafi’ allow abortions when it comes to r^pe. Hanafi are the most lenient and allow it for zina, which sounds mad to me. And all madhabs allow abortions when it comes to mothers health.

The Muslim World League aka the most credible Fatwa givers, always abortion for extreme cases of health/body deformality that would cause major issues to the family. This has been allowed in Saudi Arabia for over 30 years, even under King Fahd, who’s highly regarded as not being morally/religiously corrupt like MBS.

And to answer your question, yes I would. I’m not living my life in hell bro, plus who’s to say you don’t already have kids? The child will take too much time bro. No offense to all my handicaps
:salute:

Offense taken :notsureif:

An acquaintance of mine faced a similar situation.

His wife was in the delivery room and he was sitting and anxiously anticipating in the waiting room, the doctor approached him and told him "I've got good news and bad news, which one would you like to hear first?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GIF by Mashable

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're an immoral punk if you're advocating for the taking the life of your own child because he/she happened to be disable.
This says severe mental and physical disability. Not something like half heart/autism/down sydrorome but chiari malformation, angelman etc
:ohno:
where you and your pockets are there life support.

What Islam says on the matter is what I follow. I have no time to disguise or mix self-interests for pseudo-ethical posturing. I talked to my mother about the issue months ago, going into the discussion for the idea, bringing all types of dishonest over-intellectual baseless foolishness when it really comes down to what the proper guidelines and structures are allowing, within the confines of Islam — the conversation changed my views on it. Going outside it will just bring arbitrary endless nonsense about scenarios that cannot be measured in the non-religious sense without making your own rules setting standards as if you're the moral authority.